CPU/Mobo E6300 spotted in India.

:) :) Even asus has announced some mobos for the conroe setup in India now. Going by the pricing that the forum guys are mentioning a decent 6600 setup (mobo+proc)might cost over 30k.:( :( So no use buying one now...

So, cat and mose game is what its gonna be. If buyers are patient enuf, then the dealers will have to relent. Maybe in another 3-4 months, we might see the dealers relent.

so its rather not good to buy a C2D setup right now.. but i guess for those who wish to buy full setup should go for C2D???

:) :hap2: Yes if it is an absolute necessity....However it is better to wait for a month or too for those guys who already have an existing sytem....

lets wait and see when does the e6600 surface with the right kindo f contacts one should get it at a good price,some people luckier are enjoying the x6800 *sigh*

then wat mobo n ram to club with E6300? n is E6400 available in india? cos E6400 is almost X2 5000... whereas E6600 if is 20k.. i can't afford it right now.. so E6300 or 400.. tell me? remember X2 5000 is 25k in delhi.. the dealer says prices will not go down for long..

A quality board and RAM alone cost you... check Darky's thread for the Gigabyte DQ6 and Karan's thread for the ASUS P5B Deluxe - either will set you back by 12 - 14k. Memory is a good question because availability and pricing of PC2-6400 is way outta line in India... however, a quality 2GB kit will cost you $250 in the US (similar in Singapore) - value DDR2 RAM will be around $200 or less. If you're willing to settle for PC2-4200 memory, you can manage to get a 2GB kit for 8k locally.

hehe E6300 spotted in HYD costs 11k bought myself one( there 15-20 in stock) waiting for mobo still not arrived in shops yet :(

Those who want to buy, its near paradise road opposite narayana jr college.

Hi guys,
Anyone is having any idea wether the E6300 is available in laminton road(Mumbai) & for how much.
Further when do u think the E6600 will be available here becz i have been waiting for c2d for a long time.

Frankly RiO, i don't know this much in detail about RAMs.. all went above my head.. except something is cheaper than other n available.. so i guess i have to settle with PC2-4200 memory.. if i had no money constraints, i would have asked u the best rig available in either Intel or AMD.. (not apple)..

TE_NooB said:
hehe E6300 spotted in HYD costs 11k bought myself one( there 15-20 in stock) waiting for mobo still not arrived in shops yet :(

Those who want to buy, its near paradise road opposite narayana jr college.

my dad is in HYD right now for 2 days.. i can ask him to get me E6300 straight away.. but again is mobo available there ...

lounge, I don't want this thread to go OT so I've sent you a PM with an alternate AMD recommendation to the E6300... reply via PM if you have questions.

lounge said:
my dad is in HYD right now for 2 days.. i can ask him to get me E6300 straight away.. but again is mobo available there ...
mobo is not available , im still hunting for it ... if i get one i'll let u know :)

Back