CPU/Mobo E6300 spotted in India.

RiO said:
Good price at Delta, however, disappointing that E6600's and E6700's haven't shown their faces yet.

@ Rio,
Kindly Read the post above your this post .....
The estimated price of E6300 on delta is about 1K more than shown on their single page website. (10.6K)
as per info received by me.

I'm surprised that Deltas have got the E6300s ... many articles state that the lower end Conroes will release by the end of the fourth quarter this year and E6600 E6700 this month . X6800 to be available asap .

heard that many sites will stock these Core 2 Duo' by today or tomorrow . Supply is missing :p

There was an by intel about the release of core2duo's processors here in hyd. Infact the the E6300 was available at vishal comuters (CTC) and comapage computers when i called them up on friday. They said that they dont have the compatable mobos yet and shall get them by Monday (thats today) . They said they were supplied some Asrock mobos initially. which didnt work out.. So they are expecting to get some asus and gigabyte motherboards

the E6300 pricing is pretty decent in delta - 9.6k. doubt if they have a lot in stock though... and x2 3800 is just 8.4k!! a great buy no doubt!

:) :) The entire bangalore central escalators(a shopping mall) has been covered with ads of connoi(sys builder...some sys in my company) core 2 systems..I don't know if they have the high end procs though and their pricing...:)

are any budget core2duo motherboards such as gigabyte's GA-965P-S3 or MSi 965 neo available in mumbai? If yes what might their prices be?

Hi guys ,

The E6300 is available in mumbai at achma & sb data systems for 10.5k

Code:
Tel no of achma:26875454, 266998555.

""       ""  Sb ds:23892366, 23873702

Saw core2duo at vishal computers ,CTC ,sec'bad costing 11k. These people has got some Asrock mother baord..he says the combination would cost 15.5k

Back