e8400 , tpower i45, xonar dx, altec lansing , ram etc (used)

Status
Not open for further replies.
keith_j_snyder2 said:
WOW! hey man u got an awesome timing! I waited for an entire week to see if someone sells a Xonar DX & just yesterday evening i bought a brand new one!!!

Anyways i don't see much of a performance difference with the card attached may be because of the my noobish knowledge in sound so help me up with the settings. And good luck for ur sale.
what speakers are you using?it can depend a lot on which speakers you are using, i personally turn off equalizer settings; enable dolby prologin IIx ; 6channel ; 7.1speaker mode

also you need to have high quality audio/video files to really notice the difference; and have you tried gaming? in options menu set sound to dolby digital and not to default 3dsound.

Do you have original Box for Processor & Motherboard ?

Cant we claim warranty on Serial No?

The Price you quote are Exclusive of shipping?

The 9500Gt is 512Mb one?

annababu said:
Do you have original Box for Processor & Motherboard ?

Cant we claim warranty on Serial No?

The Price you quote are Exclusive of shipping?

The 9500Gt is 512Mb one?
have original box for motherboard only..

yes 9500gt is 512mb one

price inclusive of shipping

all on hold btw

Please confirm the exact brand and warranty on gfx, my friend is interested so please hold it for me too :)

H_D said:
Please confirm the exact brand and warranty on gfx, my friend is interested so please hold it for me too :)
MSI 9500gt 512mb

no original box, no warranty

GUYS PLEASE PLEASE READ THE THREAD CAREFULLY

ravin said:
MSI 9500gt 512mb

no original box, no warranty

GUYS PLEASE PLEASE READ THE THREAD CAREFULLY

You have nowhere mentioned about the company of your gfx card and you have written 2+ years. What will you expect a person to assume it, warranty or something else and that too in market thread.

H_D said:
You have nowhere mentioned about the company of your gfx card and you have written 2+ years. What will you expect a person to assume it, warranty or something else and that too in market thread.
what i'm saying is regarding the warranty;

already stated in big fonts NO WARRANTY, still people asking the same question over and over.

Hi ravin, got a bad news:(, currently i am out of cash. Can u plz hold the 2gb kingston ram stick for few more days. I will deposit the money within this week.

I am very very sory for this inconvinience. Plz do me this favour.

Regards

CA50 said:
Hi ravin, got a bad news:(, currently i am out of cash. Can u plz hold the 2gb kingston ram stick for few more days. I will deposit the money within this week.

I am very very sory for this inconvinience. Plz do me this favour.

Regards

i am not in a hurry but

one member is asking for it repeatedly..

ok still holding for you

ravin said:
what speakers are you using?it can depend a lot on which speakers you are using, i personally turn off equalizer settings; enable dolby prologin IIx ; 6channel ; 7.1speaker mode
also you need to have high quality audio/video files to really notice the difference; and have you tried gaming? in options menu set sound to dolby digital and not to default 3dsound.

I m using T6160(5.1Channel Audio) & i know they are not the best but they do the job well. somehow i m getting a feeling of hangover whenever i listen to any song & that may be the reason that i used to onboard sound & my head dosen't understand the quality of sound but yes i certainly feel the upgrade of sound quality that my onboard one. If i run it on default preset, i feel headache but on presets like rock, s-rock, jazz are some better quality & lesser headache but i 'll try the settings that u suggest. Also i noticed that in 5.1 setup there are no rear speakers, it is front speakers, side surround & centre+sub but it shows in 7.1 channel which i feel quite awkward. I 've tried some HD movies with 5.1 channel sound & i hear every single instrument & background noise clearly.
So far the only best part is that i m getting better FPS in games.

CA50 said:
thanks m8, i will deposit the money within this week.

no probem :)
keith_j_snyder2 said:
I m using T6160(5.1Channel Audio) & i know they are not the best but they do the job well. somehow i m getting a feeling of hangover whenever i listen to any song & that may be the reason that i used to onboard sound & my head dosen't understand the quality of sound but yes i certainly feel the upgrade of sound quality that my onboard one. If i run it on default preset, i feel headache but on presets like rock, s-rock, jazz are some better quality & lesser headache but i 'll try the settings that u suggest. Also i noticed that in 5.1 setup there are no rear speakers, it is front speakers, side surround & centre+sub but it shows in 7.1 channel which i feel quite awkward. I 've tried some HD movies with 5.1 channel sound & i hear every single instrument & background noise clearly.

So far the only best part is that i m getting better FPS in games.
you might also wanna turn dolby digital off if you want a clear sound..play with the settings a bit and sooner or later you'll love it :)

now that my soundcard is gone, i don't wanna turn on the speakers, onboard sound is just toooo..

also willing to trade motherboard+cpu cooler with DDR3 RAM or corsair or equivalent SMPS(>450w)

bump.............. .........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back