Ear irritating while talking!!

Doremon

Adept
Mine betterhalf using Sony j230i since last 3 years. Well, she complaining since last 6-8 months that instruments gets hot and ear teasing/irritating when used to long talk on mobile.

Can anyone explain me what is this?!!!!.... I am very much concern as this tends to health.

thanks.

Doremon said:
Mine betterhalf using Sony j230i since last 3 years. Well, she complaining since last 6-8 months that instruments gets hot and ear teasing/irritating when used to long talk on mobile.

Can anyone explain me what is this?!!!!.... I am very much concern as this tends to health.

thanks.
She wants a new phone, that's what.

Doremon said:
Guruji, I personally affected this problem too since last 2 months.:eek:hyeah:
Sorry, that was a wild guess :)

techno_funky said:
Medpal could answer this better, he is a ENT Doctor.
Some materials are irritating for some people. I guess the irritation is on the skin of the ear, and not inside the ear? If so, a dermatologist is the guy to catch rather than the ENT doctor. Though the ENT doctor would know much more about it than us armchair physicians.

Nickel, chrome and cobalt are most common metal skin irritants. Some plastics also cause allergy to some people. It might be humid these days at your place so allergies have increased. Try laminating the phone and use it for a while. If it solves the problem, you are both allergic to the plastic/metal used in your phone.

amitkher said:
Sorry, that was a wild guess :)
Some materials are irritating for some people. I guess the irritation is on the skin of the ear, and not inside the ear? If so, a dermatologist is the guy to catch rather than the ENT doctor. Though the ENT doctor would know much more about it than us armchair physicians.

Nickel, chrome and cobalt are most common metal skin irritants. Some plastics also cause allergy to some people. It might be humid these days at your place so allergies have increased. Try laminating the phone and use it for a while. If it solves the problem, you are both allergic to the plastic/metal used in your phone.
techno_funky said:
Medpal could answer this better, he is a ENT Doctor.
If its allergic issues to us :)P), why there are absolutely no problem by using our another set - SonyW810i & Nokia5230 then!!!!!!

I think boat sailing in wrong direction here!!!:S

Anybody here pl.

Doremon said:
If its allergic issues to us :)P), why there are absolutely no problem by using our another set - SonyW810i & Nokia5230 then!!!!!!

I think boat sailing in wrong direction here!!!:S

Anybody here pl.
Which of the following points you don't understand:

1. Different phones have different materials on their surface.
2. Different people have allergies to different materials.

Though you didn't confirm whether it is in-ear irritation / skin around the ear irritation.

use a bluetooth device to talk instead of using the phone. OR better, tell her to talk less :p (phone bills will come less too, and she won't get problem in ear :lol:)

Back