Earning Money..

if u r wanting to give me negative rep, let me tell u
rentacoder is a genuine globally accepted site and no spam.
go check it out ur self.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I did not want give ANYBODY -ve reps. I just wanted to know for my info.

And NeXGen. I did not even notice your post. Someone else had posted that Hardboy had too many -ve reps. That is why I asked. And I have no idea what you are talking abt. rentacoder??? No idea.....

^^^^^^ Aren't you supposed to have exams??? What are you doing posting on TE??? GO AND STUDY!!!!

Well..... actually, I am also in a bad place..... too much posting on TE and suddenly I find that my exams are right on top of me. Luckily it is just my internals and not a main exam.

You are just in X'th standard.. why are you trying to make money now, just enjoy your life, you will have all the time to make money later!

Try taking tuitions for kids studying in KinderGarten (KG)!
But, do remember this, if you are not the patient type, then you may actually end up getting no students at all!

As i have said before, there are plenty of things one can do, and all you need to do is get your butt down to finding that thing you can do. Washing someones car for 10 bucks a day, 7 days a week will get you 300 in a month. Wash 5 cars every morning for a month and you can earn yourself a decent 1500 bucks. :) Thats the simplest of things one can do though =)

Hmm, now i wonder how that calculation went wrong :no:

inzider said:
Washing someones car for 10 bucks a day, 7 days a week will get you 3k in a month.
DOOD!!! we must have the same calci!!! 10 bucks a day, 7 days a week, 4 weeks a month.. I get 3k in my calci too.. :eek:hyeah:
the point is, unless u work hard u dont make money.. be it gaming or washing cars, be true to work with commitment and hardwork and it'll surely pay..

inzider said:
Washing someones car for 10 bucks a day, 7 days a week will get you 300 in a month. Thats the simplest of things one can do though

Hey this is India...I've yet to see any kid making money out of shovelling the driveway, walking the dogs or washing cars. Imho a better idea to earn some cash working part-time would be to:

Take Full Time Summer Jobs:
* Peddle credit cards or insurance policies (hardest of all).
* Work as summer trainee execs for newspapers.
* Work as data entry operators.
* Work in fastfood joints (best environment from what I've heard) or work as their delivery boy.

or Part Time Jobs:
* Home tuition to kids (least time consuming and best paying imo).
* Since you are here perhaps you are good at writing techstuff, reviews and tutorials. Earn some good money by sending articles to tech magazines (the payment is pretty good but unfortunately very irregular and erratic if you are just an amateur/freelancer).

Depends on your choice, capability, spare time and level of desperation.

Anyways, the thapaas who are bigtime in car washing business (atleast in my area) will probably khukrize you if you try to enter their territory...ditto for car windscreen cleaners at redlights :eek:hyeah:

Back