Easiest way to make "Roasted Chicken"

One of my friend had recently introduced me to "Chicken Roast" and damm :O

I loved it soooooo much !!!!!, this is first time in my life that i had eaten roasted chicken. Since then i already had taken it 3-4 more times :lol:

When i asked the restro owner, he said that you will be need big Tandoor in order to make roasted chicken and he showed me too :(

Just want to ask you guyz, is there any easy way we can make it in home, like using microwave or something, currently i don't have any microwave owen :unsure:

Also if anyone know, please share the trick how that green chutney provided with the chicken is made :D , once i learn to make it Open party to all guyz :yahoo:

643568081_ef9e56a8e82.jpg

you'd need an OTG, preferably with a rotisserie. A microwave won't do. otherwise you can try an old fashioned clay oven with charcoal/wood :p

LOL, you are asking for food advice on TE.

Anyway, you've made me hungry now with that pic. Haven't eaten chicken for 4 days due to fever. I eat it everyday otherwise :D

You will need either a proper oven or a slow cooker. Microwave won't work very well I am afraid. The one microwave recipe I tried didn't work out very well.

Just order out, believe me. You will invest on cooking material, buy raw chicken, clean it, wash it, and end up eating raw or burnt "roast" chicken.

What if i buy Convection oven with grilling :D , will it be able to make perfect roasted chicken, or electric barbeque of something like that :unsure:

LOL, you are asking for food advice on TE.

Anyway, you've made me hungry now with that pic. Haven't eaten chicken for 4 days due to fever. I eat it everyday otherwise :D

Chicken clear soup or broth would do you a world of good.

- - - Updated - - -

True. Like most women cannot shoot straight, read a map, or reverse park; most men cannot cook. It is not in the male chipset. :)

What about all the men who are critically acclaimed chefs all over the world and at every eating joint be it a road side shop to the fancy 5 star hotels?

rotisserie is a motorized rotating rod in the middle which is used to mount the whole chicken so that it gets roasted evenly. not sure if a 19L one can fit a whole chicken. go check out the prices of bajaj/ morphy richards also. prestige - the smaller ones are a bit expensive, but the really big ones are relatively cheap

Back