Ebay Global easy buy

Very nice. For certain products that are overpriced in India and cheap in the US, it would be a good idea to use Global Buy. In certain cases, the total price comes to be less than ebay.in price for the same product, couple it with a coupon and there's a good saving.

But its important to have international warranty. I think it's about time all the manufacturers should offer international warranty. So this would turn out to be highly beneficial.

! 0 t A said:
The HD 4890 card was for 12.5 k inclusive of shipping . That is damn cheap ?

Is this credible ?

Holy sh*t, there is this listing for 12.3k shipped for a HD 4890 1GB

Global Easy Buy

Now almost all of us get 500rs coupons regularly, so its 11.8k shipped. If we have a 1000rs coupon, just 11.3k shipped to India. :clap:

If we can get warranty in India, then this is just unbelievable deal.

arun687 said:
Very nice. For certain products that are overpriced in India and cheap in the US, it would be a good idea to use Global Buy. In certain cases, the total price comes to be less than ebay.in price for the same product, couple it with a coupon and there's a good saving.

But its important to have international warranty. I think it's about time all the manufacturers should offer international warranty. So this would turn out to be highly beneficial.

Not all US products are listed here, costly and shipping is also high. Better stick to ebay.in or KMD or FIZZMALL.

arun687 said:

Holy sh*t, there is this listing for 12.3k shipped for a HD 4890 1GB

Global Easy Buy

Now almost all of us get 500rs coupons regularly, so its 11.8k shipped. If we have a 1000rs coupon, just 11.3k shipped to India. :clap:

If we can get warranty in India, then this is just unbelievable deal.

normal ebay.in coupons can't be used with GlobalEasybuy IMO. Read their fAQs for more info... Also, Amarbir is giving this card for 12900 + shipping with local warranty so get from him

The rates are ridiculous compared to KMD/Fizzmall rates. One of the things i checked is like 4000 on ebay which thru KMD/Fizzmall is in the range of 2500-2700

PS: I had asked for a quote some time back and hence these figures.

I think people are forgetting that the price include customs etc If I remember right. So its not as bad as people think. Also don't check out cheapo items. It will always work out costlier in such cases.

Ex: Audio Technica AD700 for 5735/-.

Global Easy Buy

Not too shabby, I would say :p

But the rule is simple that if we can procure the same thing for considerable lesser price (through KMD/Fizzmall) then why go the ebay way.
Yes customs are there but as a end customer who is shelling out the money is only concerned about getting the thing in the cheapest way possible.

Srini said:
That products are only for US. No sense if purchased from India.

still you didn't get the point.

they are fkin promoting replicas and not the original.

I have almost same but those costed me 200 euroz and not at this price.. lol

they are promoting nakli maal at the top of their page !! WTF !

^^ I'm thinking to purchase few items here, let me hold the idea for a moment..

Now, i need to do a little bit extra research.. :)

^^If you are genuinely interested in a product not available in India then i suggest first get quotes from KMD/Fizzmall and i suppose they would be less than ebay quotes.

Its too expensive, only diff is you get a refund if the item gets stuck in customs, also the items are filtered, so i guess they only display items which brings them some profit i guess

This is not new it was there in other way round and shipping usually use to happen by USPS, i am buying products from ebay us, australia, uk etc from past 5 years as few things are not at all available in Indian markets, specially automobile parts, i still buys from there and pays heavy shipping charges along with local customs duty of 30%.

Back