Ebay GLOBAL EasyBuy Hot deals and coupons

vantheman5211

Creator of fu*ktron
Skilled
Apr 29, 2010
guys anyone have a 10% global easybuy discount coupon?

also i do like to order a headphone from global easybuy.will i be charged for the customs or are they included in the price?

gkay09

Disciple
Feb 24, 2009
Is it safe to buy Cell phones from Global easybuy ?? Are there any other charges(custom duties and such) which will be applicable other than the total cost that is displayed on the webpage??

viralbug

Skilled
Mar 7, 2007
Navi Mumbai
gkay09 said:
Is it safe to buy Cell phones from Global easybuy ?? Are there any other charges(custom duties and such) which will be applicable other than the total cost that is displayed on the webpage??
It's perfectly safe to buy through Global Easy buy. Infact I think it's the most hassle-free route to get something from the US. There are no charges apart from what is displayed on the page. That is the total amount you have to pay. It includes shipping, customs and all other charges.

Before ordering, do check what the normal price is on ebay.com and see how much Global Easy buy is charging extra. If it's too much, you can try getting it through Shop N Ship.

vinayaga

Adept
Jul 9, 2009
Absolutely not, You pay exactly what is shown. Everything is ebay's headache after your payment in getting the item to your door step.

gkay09 said: