eBay Hot Deals for availing Rs 250/- Coupons

^ yeah even i was lookig for a 200 or 250 off coupon but u said it all , nobody wud be give that coupon to anyone so no point asking,

damn bad i didnt get any of those and som have got the same 200 off for 2 weeks on the trot,,

damn lucky u guys..

i got only 5-10-15% coupons

frankmehta said:
buy either man. card readers do not have a large failure rate!

Not so sure. I bought a red-bridge card reader - very cheap, but it corrupted 2 of my microSD cards. Lost all the data and had to reformat them. Curious thing is; if I put them in an SD adapter and use them in the card reader, it works.

arvnd said:
Not so sure. I bought a red-bridge card reader - very cheap, but it corrupted 2 of my microSD cards. Lost all the data and had to reformat them. Curious thing is; if I put them in an SD adapter and use them in the card reader, it works.

thanks for the review...
now i wont be going for red bridge..
is there any other good mem card reader ..
wud prefer a usb one (without cable)

rocker123 said:
thanks for the review...
now i wont be going for red bridge..
is there any other good mem card reader ..
wud prefer a usb one (without cable)
Transcend P5/P7/P8. But they are quite expensive. Around Rs.645/-.:no:You do get 2 years warranty though.

please help me decide whether i should go for sony 10 dvd for rs.10 or moser baer white 15 dvd for rs20 ????.............tell me quick...........

macchi12345 said:
please help me decide whether i should go for sony 10 dvd for rs.10 or moser baer white 15 dvd for rs20 ????.............tell me quick...........

Go for the sealed one to be safe , I once bought loose DVD's like these of 25 with 250 off coupons, got 20 instead of 25 , gave the seller a negative feedback.

last week i bought 15 moser baer white.......no issue with dvd quantity and package........but i am more concern with quality.........bcoz u know white dvd looks like duplicate....name written on near to spindle hole.........:)

Try out dvdstoredelhi, he's quite good. Ordered 2*15 same white MB in loose pack last week. He shipped it in the spindle box though along with 2 movie/song dvds.

Back