eBay Hot Deals for availing Rs 250/- Coupons

nixy_15 said:
Got 9 x 200 off min. purchase 200 !!! :rofl: + 3 of last weeks which expire today !!!

Nothin to buy !!!! Suggest something !!!

Lot to buy, purchase vests & briefs, charging light like 19 led or same kind of regular useful items. Dont waste coupons.

anish_sha said:
now they have become more smart... 200 off only for purchase above 2000....

I got a 200 off coupon yesterday and it said minimum purchase 205. :S

But if what you are saying turns out to be true (henceforth) then it is Bye Bye ebay :)

^... There are two different 200/- off coupons... one with min purchase of 205 & another with min purchase of 2000/-...

It seems you got the first one so you are set for now....

Damn ebay. I had three accounts on which I got 200 flat off coupon. I bought stuff on all three accounts and had to pay around 500 bucks as well.

Today I got an email that all three accounts have been blocked :(

Does that mean all my money is gone as well ?

sushantV said:
Damn ebay. I had three accounts on which I got 200 flat off coupon. I bought stuff on all three accounts and had to pay around 500 bucks as well.

Today I got an email that all three accounts have been blocked :(

Does that mean all my money is gone as well ?

Why ur account got blocked???? What is the reason?????

Safety and trust. Nothing else I could make out.

Here is what the message says:
MC071 FPA NOTICE B001: eBay Registration Suspension - xxxxxxxxxxx

Hello xxxxxxx (xxxxxxxxxx@gmail.com),

Your eBay account has been suspended due to our concerns for the safety of the eBay Community.

All of your current listings have been removed from eBay, and any remaining fees that are on your account are due immediately. These fees will be charged using the billing method that you currently have on file.

Please note that you are not permitted to use eBay in any way during your suspension. This includes registering a new account or using another existing account. Doing so may result in your permanent suspension.

We need you to take action. For more information about why your account may have been suspended and what steps to take now, please go to:

Suspended accounts
Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,

eBay Trust and Safety
H12753

Back