eBay Hot Deals for availing Rs 250/- Coupons

^^... Money gets paid eventually but its the hassle one goes through & time-line that's cumbersome... that's why people avoid it.. .

I got my money after three months 'coz mine & even sellers a/c was suspended.... though I had no contribution for that second part... :hap5:

thenvk said:
Just to inform people here, My seller acc got suspended, because I sold an item to a buyer from hyderabad and my location too is hyderabad.( This is what ebay people told me through phone)

I really don't understand this logic at all. But thanks to ebay, that they have paid me all the money that I owe
it means a seller from mumbai cant sell any item to a buyer from mumbai or his account get banned..
WTH is happening on ebay!!

^^ u expect to see the craters using these telescopes :O :O

I guess the aperture and magnification should be more for that.

anish_sha said:
me too looking for a telescope... any guys here in to astronomy here? can we see the craters in the moon using these telescopes?
U require a much better scope to see the craters ...I was looking to get the same one with 200 off but am in hostel to dont think will be able to use them :(

b/w it is good for starters ...use it probably then u can upgrade later on

^^ I got the Tasco Power Telescope for the same reason.. alas it's a different story now. This isn't meant for craters on moon or chicks in the building next to you. You won't be able to see anything.. but yeah it's good enough for far away objects..

can someone please please please send me a 250rs coupon!!!! if you send me more than 2 i will give you a free laptop harddrive casing 2.5 ide!!--which works and has 10 months of warranty!---conditions apply--applicable if you send me more than 2 --250rs coupons.

sunny27 said:
can someone please please please send me a 250rs coupon!!!! if you send me more than 2 i will give you a free laptop harddrive casing 2.5 ide!!--which works and has 10 months of warranty!---conditions apply--applicable if you send me more than 2 --250rs coupons.

No1 has a 250 coupon. Last week only 200 off were given.

If anyone wanted a HDD casing, wouldnt they buy it using the coupon. :rofl: :rofl:
Its there for 150 bucks. :p

Back