eBay Hot Deals for availing Rs 250/- Coupons

virus32win said:
I am tired of searching eBay again n again. People what are you buying with 200/- flat coupons(other than inner-wear)?

Why cant you buy some sweets, bulbs, Tupperware products, air pillow, power extension box or some useful items for kitchen. I purchased badam 300gms for 10 extra, pista 250gms for 50 extra.

Srini said:
Why cant you buy some sweets, bulbs, Tupperware products, air pillow, power extension box or some useful items for kitchen. I purchased badam 300gms for 10 extra, pista 250gms for 50 extra.

Thanks for head up buddy. Badam, Pista , Kitchen, Tupperware items really seems good idea.

virus32win said:
I am tired of searching eBay again n again. People what are you buying with 200/- flat coupons(other than inner-wear)?

Kaspersky 1 Year Internet Security for 131/- after applying discount coupon 200/-.

Still I can't understand why people only search for PC items. There are 100's of items to buy on ebay. So my sugesstion is don't waste your coupons for unnecessary items.

parag1985 said:
eBay India: LEVI'S MEN'S SOX 3PAIRS PACK COTTON ANKLE FREE SIZE (item 170435134874 end time 27-Jan-2010 23:50:44 IST)

I m trying to buy this but everytime I click on Buy it now it says

Sorry,the item you are trying to purchase is no longer available.

How can this happen?? If it is listed then howcome it is not availaible.I have tried clearing up my cookies and changing the ip but still the result is same.Need help in buying this.
Its a problem with the listing itself... By mistake seller has put quantity as zero while creating the listing... hence you are getting the error...

Ask the seller to correct it or relist....

Back