eBay Hot Deals for availing Rs 250/- Coupons

sushantV said:
Damn ebay. I had three accounts on which I got 200 flat off coupon. I bought stuff on all three accounts and had to pay around 500 bucks as well.

Today I got an email that all three accounts have been blocked :(

Does that mean all my money is gone as well ?

Same IP +/or Cookies +/or browser cache +/or Address +/or Name +/or contact No. = A/c Suspension...

So try to avoid it as much as you can... Create a firefox eBay profile & set it to remove all history automatically every time you close firefox...

Also stick to one IP one ID policy... :)

Last week I made transactions using different IPs.

But yesterday, I was in a hurry as the coupons were gonna expire and made 3 transactions using same IP.

Lets see what happens....BTW, 1 item has already been shipped. :p

HailStonE said:
Same IP +/or Cookies +/or browser cache +/or Address +/or Name +/or contact No. = A/c Suspension...

So try to avoid it as much as you can... Create a firefox eBay profile & set it to remove all history automatically every time you close firefox...

Also stick to one IP one ID policy... :)

btw same name/ contact number too?

how do we then get so many numbers?

^... Why do you need different valid nos. Use any you like even if does not exist...

They can always email you if you are not reachable...

By the way, it comes into picture only if eBay is suspicious, when IP's & cookies match.. if they are different then you need not worry about other things... these are only secondary unless eBay starts personal verifications....

mihirpradhan204 said:
Where can I get those Rs.250/- off coupons? I'm only getting 5%, 10%, 15% off coupons on my email.. :(
They give these coupons once in a while. Many of my friends who created accounts in the recent few weeks got these coupons. You need to wait otherwise :) I got 250 off on my old account which i stopped using for more than 6 months.. :)

I am glad that two of my items got shipped. The third item was bought from theitwares and he refused to send it across. I talked to ebay that although my account is blocked, since I've already paid for the item, shouldn't then the seller ship the item? They said YES THE SELLER SHOULD SHIP IT.
I showed the conversation to Rahul and he again talked to ebay, to which ebay adviced him tonot ship the item :p

Everything is so screwed up with ebay.

Anyway I got my Xigmatek XLF for 300bucks and four laundry bags for 50 bucks.

Those 150 bucks I paid to rahul for the mx-2, hopefully, be refunded.

If ebay allows the seller to ship the product, they will have to pay the seller even if your account is suspended or blocked. Thats the reason they asked him not to ship, they have to ultimately pay to the seller.

Any sane seller wouldn't ship the product if the account has been blocked, if any adverse action is taken against the account then the seller loses money, unless you decide to pay the full amount because he gets the final amount from ebay.

If the accounts gets suspended, please pay the dealers who have shipped the product its not their fault and shouldn't suffer because of poor ebay policies.

EDIT: Please post the link to the item bought by you, especially the laundry bag and comment on product quality as well.

Don't you understand that the money has been paid already ?

Even if the buyers account is blocked, the seller will anyway get the money.

Also one of the sellers, from whom I bought stuff, was a power seller. He himself told me that ebay account and paisapay account are now two separate entities. IF the buyer has made the payment, it will reach the seller.

And as I mentioned, even the ebay support guy, whom i talked to, told that its fine if the seller ships the item.

^.. Its ultimately sellers decision weather to ship it or not in the event of an a/c suspension (buyer's).. Seller will get the money eventually but it may be an uphill task..

Most suspended a/c users do not confirm the item received so seller gets payment delayed after he proves to paisapay that he had shipped & item is delivered..

Also there is always a huge risk to them that eBay might refund the buyer even if he gets the item... So Seller ends up with nothing in his hand..

Overall its a large hassle if the buyer's a/c is suspended & seller ships.. with all the risks involved I guess its not a bad decision on sellers part not to ship to a suspended a/c.

I know its a frustrated experience when a/c's get suspended by eBay... I was in the same boat as you last year.. But you will get over it & in no time will be able to start buying again... :)

sushant . the saving grace for u is that the item not shipped was purchased from TE dealer itwares , so u can always contact him if he gets the money which u had already paid , just chill dude..

and for the other 2 accounts for which items have been shipped by sellers , u will receive the item for sure as it has been shipped and u just have to wait n see if the money gets credited back to ur account or to the seller,

^^^ Essay writing on eBay id suspension :p
@sushantV Dude ask seller to refund money from his paisapay account without any delay which would be safer on his side and you will get money in 2-3 days.

Its anyway less than 150 bucks so I am least bothered. Just wanted to accentuate the fact....how much confusing can ebay get.

And yeah if rahul doesn't ship the item, i'd get my money back (after 10 days). If he ships and even if i don't confirm the receipt, he'll get his money after 10 days. If i confirm the receipt early, he'll get his money sooner.

Thats all the deal.

Things can get messy if the seller ships them and I raise a dispute that I haven't got the item. But since my account is already blocked, I can't do anything. Leave alone opening a dispute :p

I am just at loss of that flat 200 off coupon :p Rest is all even.

Just to inform people here, My seller acc got suspended, because I sold an item to a buyer from hyderabad and my location too is hyderabad.( This is what ebay people told me through phone)

I really don't understand this logic at all. But thanks to ebay, that they have paid me all the money that I owe

Back