eBay Hot Deals for availing Rs 250/- Coupons

MODS Please Lock this thread.. It has served its purpose & 250/- off coupons are dead...

Its turned into another coupon exchange... :(

HailStonE said:
MODS Please Lock this thread.. It has served its purpose & 250/- off coupons are dead...

Its turned into another coupon exchange... :(

That's right, but you can get 200/- off coupons from now on, isn't it?

Just change the thread title into eBay Hot Deals for availing Rs 200/- Coupons or lock the thread. Your wish! ;)

^^ There is no 250 off coupons this week. Tell me frankly why will anyone give off a 250 off coupon. The member will buy something or the other. Plz dont request for coupons so desperately on every thread. And ya plz donate the 10% to someone who needs it. No one will exchange a 10% off for a 250 off. First u donate it to others :p

Supra said:
^^ There is no 250 off coupons this week. Tell me frankly why will anyone give off a 250 off coupon. The member will buy something or the other. Plz dont request for coupons so desperately on every thread. And ya plz donate the 10% to someone who needs it. No one will exchange a 10% off for a 250 off. First u donate it to others :p

yeah.
but I was getting a 250 off for 15% off coupon,last week.Just that I got pm on last day of expiry and I didn't check that day.

To Reiterate... Please keep this thread only for good deals...

Its a pain to find good deals under 250-300 bucks..!! So lets use this thread for its purpose...;)

Back