eBay India - Coupons & Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ seems to be a very good deal. can anyone confirm legitimacy?
It does sound true to me. If anyone wants to place an order for it call up the number given and confirm it. Do NOT order without confirming. Online sellers cannot be trusted nowadays. Yep now that FK has screwed up everything is back to square one. :|
My bro wants to buy that tab btw.

Does anyone here have any experience with theitwares.com?
I ordered a SMPS from their ebay store about 4-5 days back and still no updates on shipping so I checked today and found that they have increased the price by almost 600 bucks. Now I got suspicious that they might not deliver it at all so I went thru the -ve feedbacks and found out that they have done it before. Has anyone had any experience with them?
Fcking wasted my coupon cos of them and got delayed too. And now I cant order from other site due to non availability of funds. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

---------------------------------------UPDATE----------------------------------

Getting fed up, I called the landline no. provided at theitwares.com and a guy said that they got my msg and will send it today by FEDEX but I still doubt it as its 18:43 already. Lets see what happens

Last edited:
He used to be a registered dealer on many forums but now he doesn't enjoy such status .... this is an indication and you can understand his degrading service

I have personally purchased few items from him but after a nightmare rma experiance (he took 4 months to rma my palit 9800gt and I had to pay him 700rs extra for inferior model) I have never purchased anything from him

Does anyone here have any experience with theitwares.com?
I ordered a SMPS from their ebay store about 4-5 days back and still no updates on shipping so I checked today and found that they have increased the price by almost 600 bucks. Now I got suspicious that they might not deliver it at all so I went thru the -ve feedbacks and found out that they have done it before. Has anyone had any experience with them?
Fcking wasted my coupon cos of them and got delayed too. And now I cant order from other site due to non availability of funds. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

---------------------------------------UPDATE----------------------------------

Getting fed up, I called the landline no. provided at theitwares.com and a guy said that they got my msg and will send it today by FEDEX but I still doubt it as its 18:43 already. Lets see what happens

http://www.techenclave.com/community/threads/rant-about-theitwares-com-ebay.152811/

He used to be a registered dealer on many forums but now he doesn't enjoy such status .... this is an indication and you can understand his degrading service

I have personally purchased few items from him but after a nightmare rma experiance (he took 4 months to rma my palit 9800gt and I had to pay him 700rs extra for inferior model) I have never purchased anything from him

Thanks to both of you but I received a msg from ebay just now that the seller shipped it via fedex. But on tracking, it says the package weight as .5 Kg. Is it possible that they misentered the value. Just hope that I get what I paid for. Never gonna buy anything from them again. And now I wont be replying here as this is a coupons thread. You guys can PM me though about this.

Last edited:
you could try theitdepot next time lol i had no problem with them

Since this has come up, I would like to share my experience with TheITdepot.

I was looking for Xonar DG sound card, found it in stock only with theitdepot at a price higher than anywhere else of 1910, but since they had ready stock and I needed urgently, Snapdeal had it up for 1600 but was OOS.
I placed an order on 14th september, but I got no update till 21st when they finally shipped it, meanwhile snapdeal got it back in stock on 19th september @ same price of 1600 and I had a 250 off coupon for snapdeal as well.

So what i meant was that, theitdepot had mentioned Xonar DG in stock when it wasn't, it got the stock the same day snapdeal got it. I ordered one from snapdeal on 20th september for my cousin and got it 23rd whereas got the one from theitdepot on 24th.

Ebay coupons
7% or upto ₹750 - valid till Sept. 30

8IQI1WB6PD
TLTBGGSCFW
LCFNMHH590
IV7QCAQBNQ
1T13H8YGWW
FMG55CHCHG
RRH8P6N50C
W2RIFPT1LE
PNLD3JIMFY
DZNCKAF5M9
AHHIGSTIN9
BWZ99YYSDL
9LNSEDTQT6
ODES8JRHCX
SM5KBH1WLY

Guys help me!
Another bad experience from fcking retard ARAMEX.
It was raining yesterday so the courier guy did not come to house.
And not aramex website showing "Attempted Delivery - Incorrect Delivery Address / Awaiting Correct Address".
I bought a item from ebay.in and shipped at night of 26 Sp of 2013.

Now,I already sent a mail to the ebay seller about aramex.
Now seller replied in mail "Please call ARAMEX on 02233003300 to coordinate the delivery or get in touch with PaisaPay Customer Support.'
Was it my fault ?
Why should I call aramex ?
Guys,please tell me what to do now ?

Guys help me!
Another bad experience from fcking retard ARAMEX.
It was raining yesterday so the courier guy did not come to house.
And not aramex website showing "Attempted Delivery - Incorrect Delivery Address / Awaiting Correct Address".
I bought a item from ebay.in and shipped at night of 26 Sp of 2013.

Now,I already sent a mail to the ebay seller about aramex.
Now seller replied in mail "Please call ARAMEX on 02233003300 to coordinate the delivery or get in touch with PaisaPay Customer Support.'
Was it my fault ?
Why should I call aramex ?
Guys,please tell me what to do now ?
first of all calm down.. With eBay you are safe.. You can report item not received and claim refund.
But the biggest problem with Aramex is they are liars! Try steal packages..

I had ordered from Tradus and the seller shipped it through Aramex. It took 8 freaking days for the package to reach Bangalore from Gurgaon. On 9th day it showed Out for delivery and the Aramex guy didn't show up and it was not raining or anything. They plainly put on their website the status as "Attempted Delivery - Not Available" but the fact was I was at home the whole day expecting the delivery. This was on Thursday. I immediately called their customer care and asked why is that status put? While I was at home at the whole time! He apologized and promised me delivery the next day. On Friday it again showed out for delivery and at 5:45 PM they updated the status as delivered!!!!!!!!!!!! Again I was at home the whole day! Fking liars!
At 5 PM Aramex call center closes and it opens only on monday. Meanwhile I bashed the crap out of them on twitter and threatened them that I will raise a police complaint against them as they have stolen the package. The guy handinling their twitter account again appoligized and promised me he will look into the matter. Surprisingly on Monday around 9 AM the courier guy showed up and he didn't even ask for the signature. He delivered the package to my dad and left. I was at office that time, else I would taken the guy for a ride.

Now the problem is once the Courier guy marks the package as delivered, eBay assumes that it has been delivered and will favor the seller. As long as the status is not delivered, eBay will favor the buyer because it is the sellers responsibility. The Scumbags at Aramex are god damn thieves, try to steal packages. I didn't go very aggressive with Aramex as the item was only 100 rs worth.

Same thing here.
Mine is Rs.300 item.
And the ebay seller is not even cooperative even after getting my mail about aramex.
The worst thing about ebay is if the Courier guy marks the package as delivered and eBay assumes that it has been delivered then what I'm gonna do ? :(

Same thing here.
Mine is Rs.300 item.
And the ebay seller is not even cooperative even after getting my mail about aramex.
The worst thing about ebay is if the Courier guy marks the package as delivered and eBay assumes that it has been delivered then what I'm gonna do ? :(
raise a complain and ask the seller to prove that the product is delivered (proof of delivery)

dont worry you are still safe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back