eBay India - Coupons & Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
If its under powership, then it's a major problem. As soon its picked up, seller gets the money and is safe and hence, he cares two hoots wether the packet is delivered or not or even if its delivered broken coz its ebay responsibility under powership.

I ordered a phone flip cover and it came badly damaged. The seller just dropped it in a plastic bag and sealed it. No packing material was used. Ebay refunded the money under powership.

But they take the tracking seriously. I just sold a pair of headphones, sent thru professional courier. Packet was delivered but the courier didn't update the tracking page. Had a tough time getting the buyer to mark as item received. Ebay just didn't help.

Need coupons to buy xperia m on ebay. Having ICICI account too. Any related coupons are also most welcome.

If its under powership, then it's a major problem. As soon its picked up, seller gets the money and is safe and hence, he cares two hoots wether the packet is delivered or not or even if its delivered broken coz its ebay responsibility under powership.

I ordered a phone flip cover and it came badly damaged. The seller just dropped it in a plastic bag and sealed it. No packing material was used. Ebay refunded the money under powership.

But they take the tracking seriously. I just sold a pair of headphones, sent thru professional courier. Packet was delivered but the courier didn't update the tracking page. Had a tough time getting the buyer to mark as item received. Ebay just didn't help.

Here the main problem is aramex courier not the seller.
But,yea seller is not cooperative at all.
First I sent seller mail and told the incident but seller just only sent mail told me to solve problem with aramex.
Seller did not call me or call the aramex.
Even at posted this at aramex FB but nothing change yet.
No call back from them and still I did not get my item yet.

Now the problem is once the Courier guy marks the package as delivered, eBay assumes that it has been delivered and will favor the seller. As long as the status is not delivered, eBay will favor the buyer because it is the sellers responsibility. The Scumbags at Aramex are god damn thieves, try to steal packages. I didn't go very aggressive with Aramex as the item was only 100 rs worth.
i always wonder what would happen if you receive a package and open it and find nothing inside? would ebay refund your money? and if they do then any buyer could claim that the package was empty and get his money back. on the other hand if ebay doesnt refund money then any seller can send an empty box and worst he could get is a negative feedback.
any of you guys have had such experience?

yes, even i am getting a feeling that the 100% & 80% coupons are gimmicks to increase sales. :p
tried twice since y'day, at exactly the time at which the codes appear, but still managed to get only 40% off.

UPDATE: A couple of people reportedly successfully got to apply the 80% & 100% off coupon-codes.

Last edited:
yes, even i am getting a feeling that the 100% & 80% coupons are gimmicks to increase sales. :p
tried twice since y'day, at exactly the time at which the codes appear, but still managed to get only 40% off.

UPDATE: A couple of people reportedly successfully got to apply the 80% & 100% off coupon-codes.
Oh.. Thanks for the info! Only the really lucky ones get it then.

Only 10% is working for me. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back