eBay India - Coupons & Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Must be account specific then. Maybe for those who don't use their account much.
It did mention on first come first serve basis though.

Yes. Confirmed from ebay CC too, if a Powerseller has less than 98% positive Feedback, he loses Powership account.

Let him learn a lesson for his bad deeds.

-----------

Update: Ignored the seller, I guess his Powerseller Privilege is revoked as they are no longer seen in his listings.

OK so seller managed to remove a negative feedback given by another buyer & this time he gave him reason that he (seller) met with an accident & hence could not ship item, whereas he gave me a reason that his mother was ill.

Now his feedback is 98% positive, so he is powerseller again, but I have a message in ebay where the seller asked to remove feedback illegally & also sent me a link & even what to write in follow-up feedback lol, see SS attached.

So should report this to ebay, because I feel we all trust these powersellers for good track record but such pricks must be removed right?

Will ebay take any action or just ignore it?

Last edited:
Guys I had initiated a refund via eBay Guarantee and eBay rep had called and approved the refund on 26-Sep-2013. But I haven't still got the refund amount reflected in my CC statement. What should I do?

I gave 4 positive feedbacks to 4 seller but no fcking seller gave me feedback.
I will never give feedback to any seller until I get my feedback.

Another lie from a seller.
Seller said off on combine shipping.
Now I pay for a item 30th Oct and seller did not shipped until 1st Nov afternoon.
Then I bought another item and asked seller to combine shipping and gave me off at evening is previous item not shipped yet..
But,fcking seller don't even bother to reply and my previous item 1st Nov late night after getting my mail.

BTW,saw an item cost less if I order with PaisaPay COD option.
Is it similar like like normal courier except you pay when you get the ite.
I mean other buyer's protection of ebay will be same ?

Last edited:
Guys I had initiated a refund via eBay Guarantee and eBay rep had called and approved the refund on 26-Sep-2013. But I haven't still got the refund amount reflected in my CC statement. What should I do?
You should call ebay and speak again regarding the refund by giving proper reference no. because it doesn't take so long for the refund.

You should call ebay and speak again regarding the refund by giving proper reference no. because it doesn't take so long for the refund.
Okay. Thanks for the reply. I will call them and enquire.

Also can someone tell me why I don't have an option to thank/like post? Anyone using play store app for the forum?

Please let me know - What to Do ?

I order this at 1/11/2013 price was 99/- then.

http://cgi.ebay.in/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=221304372567#ht_1103wt_1165

next day 2/11/2013 seller added the shipment details with powership DOTZOT courier (first time heard of this) with AWB No.700000171667

Last update was at tracking page 3/11/2013.

According to Paisapay timeline "The seller shipped the item on 01-Nov-13 should have reached you latest by 10-Nov-13"

Informed seller about this 8/11/2013 but as usual there is no reply.

What to do now ?

Though today received e-mail which is below

Dear USER,

Delivery for your PaisaPay ID 34918005920 which had the following shipping details has been delayed.

Courier Name : DOTZOT
Date of Pickup/Shipment : 11-Nov-13
AWB Number:700000171667

We are in touch with courier company to ensure that the package reaches you soon.You can track your order online on My PaisaPay/using the tracking link above or call DOTZOT on 08025365032 . If you have questions about this transaction, please contact PaisaPay Customer Support

Thank you,
PaisaPay

I didn't find any option in the Paisapay page where I can raise a claim or something.

Experts please let me know what will be my next step ? or Shall I wait ?

Please let me know - What to Do ?

I order this at 1/11/2013 price was 99/- then.

http://cgi.ebay.in/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=221304372567#ht_1103wt_1165

next day 2/11/2013 seller added the shipment details with powership DOTZOT courier (first time heard of this) with AWB No.700000171667

Last update was at tracking page 3/11/2013.

According to Paisapay timeline "The seller shipped the item on 01-Nov-13 should have reached you latest by 10-Nov-13"

Informed seller about this 8/11/2013 but as usual there is no reply.

What to do now ?

Though today received e-mail which is below

I didn't find any option in the Paisapay page where I can raise a claim or something.

Experts please let me know what will be my next step ? or Shall I wait ?
Just wait you would get the refund after 15/11 if the item would not be delivered till that date. Ebay gives some extra time to seller if the item is not delivered under timeline.

Just wait you would get the refund after 15/11 if the item would not be delivered till that date. Ebay gives some extra time to seller if the item is not delivered under timeline.

@ ivhere
There is no confirmation needed from buyer side that if he received the item or not - its a powership - In that case do you think buyer get option to claim refund like earlier days when powership not there ?

Attachments

• eb.png
    eb.png
    143.1 KB · Views: 183
@ ivhere
There is no confirmation needed from buyer side that if he received the item or not - its a powership - In that case do you think buyer get option to claim refund like earlier days when powership not there ?
Yup! They would initiate an automatic refund if item not delivered under powership shipment since they get delivery confirmations automatically.
But you could still raise a claim manually from this page: http://eguarantee.ebay.in/eg/RaiseClaim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back