eBay India - Coupons & Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had booked an item in ebay after calling & confirming details about item
Now he is telling he will cancel my order as he does not want to sell
What can i do other than giving negative feedback

Nothing much you can do. Off late ebay has given sellers the right to refuse orders on various grounds e.g. taxation in state shipped, courier non serviceable area etc.

Best is get ur refund ASAP.

If its under powership, courier will record refuse delivery and ebay would re attempt delivery. Getting a refund would be time consuming.

But that's the only option and write that the packing looked tampered and hence, refused delivery.
http://www.ebay.in/itm/271318924664?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

called seller and asked him to hold the shipment. he was ready and asked me to wait as he tries to hold the shipment but i haven't got any info after that and its 2 days now

the reason looks perfect and if it comes that far then i am going to use the same reason
thanks bro.

Want to buy a case from ebay for nexus 7 and it costs 1000 Rs, any better coupon apart from the 7% off which we get in ICICI or vodafone recharges ?

pardon me for an OT post - can someone please tell me how to avail a discount from flipkart? do i need to create a WTB thread asking the aid of someone who could give me a voucher for buying from it?

pardon me for an OT post - can someone please tell me how to avail a discount from flipkart? do i need to create a WTB thread asking the aid of someone who could give me a voucher for buying from it?

Do flipkart coupons even exist ? I believe no. There are only card specific offers if any and that too probably cash back or something.
There does not seem to be anything like ebay, discount coupon etc.

I have an EBAY.COM 10% off coupon. Its account locked. If any one needs it reply within 12 hrs.
10% off your purchase of $50.00 or more in Cameras & Photo, Cell Phones & Accessories, Computers/Tablets & Networking, Consumer Electronics, Video Games & Consoles up to $100.00 off. See conditions Expires 11/23/13

I have an EBAY.COM 10% off coupon. Its account locked. If any one needs it reply within 12 hrs.
10% off your purchase of $50.00 or more in Cameras & Photo, Cell Phones & Accessories, Computers/Tablets & Networking, Consumer Electronics, Video Games & Consoles up to $100.00 off. See conditions Expires 11/23/13
Only if you would have been in Bombay, I would have bought an item through you against cash.

0qcc40hay7myfe8o6c6j.jpg

ACCOUNT SPECIFIC.
Check your emails.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back