eBay India - Coupons & Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys .. going to make a (sorta) huge purchase ..

39k on a DSLR from ebay.. Looking for the maximum discount ..

There is hardly any discount.. U can get max 750 off coupon from Vodafone.. There was 1000 off on dslrs on Snapdeal a few days ago..

Guys .. going to make a (sorta) huge purchase ..

39k on a DSLR from ebay.. Looking for the maximum discount ..

check amazon.in. they have 10% cashback for HDFC credit cards at the moment.
Alternatively, you could check at Croma retail outlets as they have 5% cashback on HDFC credit/debit cards for bills over 15000 till 8th Sept.

check amazon.in. they have 10% cashback for HDFC credit cards at the moment.
Alternatively, you could check at Croma retail outlets as they have 5% cashback on HDFC credit/debit cards for bills over 15000 till 8th Sept.

I checks Amazon.in .. The max discount is 1.5k and still the final price is more than 39k at Ebay.

I'll check at Croma Retail/Reliance Digital on the weekend. Do they usually offer any competitive prices ??

I checks Amazon.in .. The max discount is 1.5k and still the final price is more than 39k at Ebay.

I'll check at Croma Retail/Reliance Digital on the weekend. Do they usually offer any competitive prices ??
Don't waste your time with croma/reliance, their pricing is pathetic..

Just got email from ebay, lowest price challenge on cameras... Get ebay vouchers of double the difference amount...

Last edited:
Don't waste your time with croma/reliance, their pricing is pathetic..

Just got email from ebay, lowest price challenge on cameras... Get ebay vouchers of double the difference amount...
What about this email you got from Ebay ??

Canon EOS 1100 D with 55-250 Lens looks like a extremely sweet deal at 27,000. Now only if i had a credit card so that i could grab it on EMI :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back