eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thing is that I am not sure which batteries are good and which aren't.. Theres not point in picking up some randomly which comes around 250...

So need to get some opinions before finalising...

thenvk said:
Did any one have bought Digicam from the seller 1bigbazar? his rating is 100% in ebay?

Not sure about the digicam, but i bought Uniross charger two days back, still in transit..

WingZero said:
Nybody wanna trade 15% off coupon 1k max off with a 250 off coupon??...

just bought a 8 Gb transcend micro SD class 6 card using the 250 off coupon off ebay. BTW the 250 off coupons that ebay had sent are now locked to your account so these wont work else where. I have two ebay accounts and when one of the them got locked using the coupon - even the other could not process it. 1 hour later still the other could not process it but the assigned account could.

Any one willing to help me purchase Belkin 6 out surge protector using 250Rs. coupon. As the coupon codes are now locked to account I'll make the payment to ebay account holder. Ready to shell out Rs. 50 extra than amount payable to ebay, so Coupon holder gets Rs.50.

bigbyte said:
Any one willing to help me purchase Belkin 6 out surge protector using 250Rs. coupon. As the coupon codes are now locked to account I'll make the payment to ebay account holder. Ready to shell out Rs. 50 extra than amount payable to ebay, so Coupon holder gets Rs.50.

You'll be very lucky to get one , after all these coupons are almost free coupons by ebay. :p

Good Luck. :)

bigbyte said:

@vaddi burki aka bigbyte your wish is granted you got 250 off coupon frm me.

just check your pm for more info. and no I dont need 50rs frm you for the favour.cause I got it for free so should you at the moment.

mihirpradhan204 said:
Can anybody give me Rs.250/- off coupon please?
I want to buy a Wall charger for my iPod urgently..

Make that 2 of us, i need the same item and i have a 15% max Rs.1000 coupon to exchange.

Need to buy Verbatim DVD+R DL and not some overpriced crap which has been floating these days..
Waiting since the "flat 250 off..no purchase limit" good'ol days:eek:hyeah:
I have got a 15% subject to max 1000 coupon.
Please let me know if some one has 250 off coupon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back