eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
ebay gives worst coupon first and best one at last....

Here is a 15% off for the same:D

15%off
10M60AMGPX
Max. discount Rs. 500
Valid till 28th Feb '10

ajab.ghajab said:
^ I too got that coupon. Wonder what eBay's idea is. 5% off, that's all?

yasirimteyaz said:
ebay gives worst coupon first and best one at last....

Here is a 15% off for the same:D

15%off
10M60AMGPX
Max. discount Rs. 500
Valid till 28th Feb '10

True. I got a couple of those now :D

RoBoGhOsT said:
OMG 15% voucher !!!! u are so lucky man !!!! hide the code properly someone might guess it !!!! :O :O

OMG I guessed :hap2: WE933NA956 is the code:p sorry "umesh_boogy" hide it properly next time:cool2:

They will never send those gifts , this is scam from ebay , only 2-5 % of people get the prizes . waste of time according to me . you start contacting ebay everyday to know the status of the gift and then they tell you it is out of stock and they will take your complaint and eat you head like vultures . o_O

Its most likely iPods this week (considering prices of 32 and 64gb models) and lowest I can see is 10240 on 8gb model.

Really crappy considering the earlier deal price on 8gb was almost a 1000rs lesser.

wrong price details on deal of the week on nokia 5233 at first its 6990 after going inside its above 8000

its really waste of time for getting a bluetooth or pendrive by calling them everyday for one month , [monsoon]

raghu135 said:
wrong price details on deal of the week on nokia 5233 at first its 6990 after going inside its above 8000

its really waste of time for getting a bluetooth or pendrive by calling them everyday for one month , [monsoon]
Works fine for me.
ebay.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back