eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Guys,
For utilizing the ICICI 20% offer should we create an account only after adding an item to the cart or can we create an account and then use the coupon after one or two days.:ashamed:

P.S: I know that it works only for the first transaction on a particular account.

virus32win said:
If any one want 150/- reply here:cool2: I will give you account details including coupon. Enjoy 150/- off on 155/-:D

Are they still valid.?

I will like to take one. :)

:(..the coupon expired by the time I checked out the product..nick and nick with time:(

Wish I had gotten the coupon 2 mins earlier..

thanks virus32win...good gesture shown by sharing the id and all details..thnx a lot

DarkAngel said:
Hi Guys,

For utilizing the ICICI 20% offer should we create an account only after adding an item to the cart or can we create an account and then use the coupon after one or two days.:ashamed:

P.S: I know that it works only for the first transaction on a particular account.

You can create the account however you want. Only the first transaction is criteria. [I'm sure about this]

Actually, even accounts created for CITI offer after 20th March worked. (yeah, for second transaction) So I guess the offer is valid for any account created after 20th March for one transaction. [I'm not sure about this]

how do you order the NOTOUT gifts , everytime i try to put the ebay username and pwd in the notout page it says invalid username and password , could anyone help with this ?

SoulFire said:
how do you order the NOTOUT gifts , everytime i try to put the ebay username and pwd in the notout page it says invalid username and password , could anyone help with this ?

I hope you are using the NOTOUT password sent by eBay in their mail communication. It is different from the password used to login to eBay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back