eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Check PM Virus32win

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

I've got 2 codes with me, willing to sell them off if anyone's interested. I wanna buy something that isn't available on eBay :(

virus32win said:
Anyone with 25% vodafone unused coupon? I can pay 150/- cash for it.
Selling coupons is the last thing we want. Dont start the trend. :p

Unrealistic said:
I've got 2 codes with me, willing to sell them off if anyone's interested. I wanna buy something that isn't available on eBay :(

YGPM :p

If people can sell tangible goods for a profit, I don't see why they can't sell intangible ones. Either way, if someone's saving 750 IRS on a product, by paying 150 IRS he/she is still saving 600 IRS. I don't see how that's a bad deal. Capitalism is win!

^^ ebay23khoj

otherwsie on new registrations thers a 100 off coupon on min 500 displayeed on the ebay page itself after activation of ur account

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Valid for today only

Your eBay account has been suspended. eBay took this action after determining that your account was acting inconsistently with the letter or spirit of our policies.

You are prohibited from using eBay in any way. This includes using another existing account or registering a new account.Any seller fees that are still owed are due to eBay immediately. eBay will charge any amounts that you have not previously disputed to the billing method that is currently on file.

We need you to take action. For more information about why your account may have been suspended and what steps to take now, please go to:

Suspended accounts

Sincerely,

eBay Trust & Safety

Two of my accounts got suspended. Every account share same address and name. Last suspension was yesterday after using a 50 off coupon. Yesterday I tried purchasing with CC but transaction failed. Then completed the payment using netbanking. Today after logging in I found my account suspended. What to do guys? Today I got a 25% coupon and I cant gamble with the coupon. Give me some advices.

net banking is safer coz u dont have to give CC name on the ebay pages , when u select netbanking it redirects to the respective bank login page and ebay doesnt know which account u used to buy

\

whereas in CC u give CC info ion the ebay page itself , before the page redirects to VBV password login

connect said:
net banking is safer coz u dont have to give CC name on the ebay pages , when u select netbanking it redirects to the respective bank login page and ebay doesnt know which account u used to buy
\
whereas in CC u give CC info ion the ebay page itself , before the page redirects to VBV password login
Yeah you got a point there. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back