eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its expired saar....again next wednesday...at least plz follow whats gng on the thread ! And please understand whoever shared the coupons spent Rs 3 for that sms. So many ppl used the coupons in last 1 hour no one posted back except gmano....this is what is disappointing :mad:

Just post I want coupons...get them....and after that run away from the thread ....again appear back on tuesday ! That way I will close the thread next Tuesady to wednesday :rofl:

Nice Arjun....I was not talking abt you and other who gt coupons in PM ...but the ppl who used the open coupons posted here :p

NB : Even Amarbir saar is on this thread now....expect some fireworks :rofl:

i also got one coupon but wasnt able to use it damn hdfc netbanking the page didnt open at the last moment....just wanted to know how can i rep someone

@gmano, fantastic purchase buddy !!!

I wanted a similar drive but didnt have the moolah to but it yesterday night itself. Hopefully i can buy one next week with some help from Vodafone Mumbai subscribers here.

Keep it up guys, great going :)

^^ Bah PM me one if u get one more later. This one will land now everywhere....edit it out and share it later....that way it will be better

Iam interested. Anyone can get me on coupon code? unfortunately iam neither a vodafone customer nor a mumbai-ian!!! I want to get a 1TB 3.5"

memories_dv said:
Yeah, but i trust only Seagate & WD, and this one has a 5 year warranty.

Anyway heres a coupon for next wednesday from my side, let the reps rain on me :p
Anyway thanks for sharing in advance but please remove it now.

Have given code to archat68.
Not sure if it is user specific code.
Is the code usable multiple times? If yes, then i can share after archat68 does his transaction.

The coupon is user specific:

The gift voucher HDTAGB0001 has been issued to another user. You will not be able to use this voucher on your user ID. Please try another voucher or continue with your payment.

@cedric - can you buy for me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back