eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Supra said:
lol the seller removed the 1+1 free now...I hope some ppl gt lucky at least :D
I bought it before he removed it. But i am not well versed with eBay's ways so can the seller deny it to me sighting any possible reason ?

connect said:
called the seller to confirm its only 1 card , he says that was a technical error :p

Doesn't looks like a technical error, he intentionally gave that offer to fool buyers :mad:

Verbatim_Small.jpg

Is this seller an idiot ? Why has he listed it as Buy 1 Get 1 free again ??

http://cgi.ebay.in/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330531331709&ssPageName=ADME:B:PPOPN:IN:1123

siril_k said:
hey guys, but then why has the seller still kept the offer on his page eBay India: Verbatim 8gb MicroSD Class 4 fast than sandisk 8gb (item 330531331709 end time 17-Mar-2011 18:58:16 IST)

I mean a seller with 565 feedbacks cant be such a N00B that even after confirming with a buyer did not edit the listing :mad:

All who bought, just file a Item not as described claim once u recv only 1 card & let the case begin, he cant edit the listing once you buy the item :bleh:
You can mail to eBay quoting his response.

received my ebay gift today for shopping done on 28th jan, have received plantronics bluetooth headset instead of jabra.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

had received an intimation by email from ebay regarding the gift being mailed a day before yesterday.

i got my belkin strip, jabra bt n the davidoff package. This is superfastest by ebay, n i love the we love you material too.

watta comeback e bay , now send some freebie coupons too...

got this coupon..

Code:

6F5LJMCHPM

Max. discount of Rs.500

Account locked but still sharing here, because it may work for someone.. :) I wont' be using it, if anyone needs, drop me a pm.. :)

Code:

YCQQTPKYAQ

Max. discount of Rs.500

if it doesn't work for you,then i can buy desired product for you using my A/C.

PS - login Details will not be shared.

j_jindal1 said:
got this coupon..

Code:
6F5LJMCHPM
Max. discount of Rs.500

Account locked but still sharing here, because it may work for someone.. :) I wont' be using it, if anyone needs, drop me a pm.. :)

"This Coupon is valid only for payments with PaisaPay EMI"

So you need to find a desirable item with EMI option enable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back