eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need a information urgently. Being Sunday, eBay CC not giving answers.

Am I eligible for Mega Diwali offer when buying ebay.fr with ebay India account? OR codes for that website are totally different and independent?

Cloud-S said:
Need a information urgently. Being Sunday, eBay CC not giving answers.

Am I eligible for Mega Diwali offer when buying ebay.fr with ebay India account? OR codes for that website are totally different and independent?

Eligibility Criteria:

• The promotion " "eBay Mega Diwali " " (here in after referred as "Promotion") is valid only for successful PaisaPay transaction on eBay India - Online Shopping Mall: Free Auctions, Shop/Buy/Sell Mobiles, Cameras, Apparel, Computers, Bollywood Clothes & Indian Products (herein after "the Website") during Promotion Period.

http://kuponanindia.ebaysocialapps.com/ebay/MegaDiwali/TNC.html

i had ordered a phone on 5th oct and used the dusshera coupon.i got a mail from ebay saying paisapay and gift coupon code was accepted.

i did contact CC twice just to know when il be getting the gift and first executive told i wont get it as the offer got over on 4th oct and second CC executive said il get it as the offer was present!!im confused

and i lost the diwali offer which started on 6th oct just cause i thought the dusshera offer was accepted in first place!

what do you guys say??wont ebay send the item if it had been accepted!!

ariendj said:
i had ordered a phone on 5th oct and used the dusshera coupon.i got a mail from ebay saying paisapay and gift coupon code was accepted.

i did contact CC twice just to know when il be getting the gift and first executive told i wont get it as the offer got over on 4th oct and second CC executive said il get it as the offer was present!!im confused

and i lost the diwali offer which started on 6th oct just cause i thought the dusshera offer was accepted in first place!

what do you guys say??wont ebay send the item if it had been accepted!!
Don't worry. If the coupon was accepted at time of placing the order, u wud definitely get the gift. Keep the mail which u got from eBay where they write u placed the order successfully with respective coupon...eBay takes nearly a month to deliver the gift from promotion end date.

Any chance of a 10% discount coupon?

Basically looking fwd to purchase a phone cover worth 500 rupees max. So w.e is suitable :)

Thanks in advance.

^^

I have a 10% max 500 off coupon. Dunno if its accnt locked. if needed let me know. Useless for me, cant buy DoW items. :mad:

Spacescreamer said:

Basically looking fwd to purchase a phone cover worth 500 rupees max. So w.e is suitable :)

Thanks in advance.

MasterCard and Maestro debit cards have straight 10% discounts..

its not bank specific!!

CODE: MCEBAY1234

Spacescreamer said:

Thanks in advance.

10% (Max 500/-) in older accounts today... Check them.. :)

I have one 15% off max. 1000 coupon. If anyone is interested, I can make the purchase for him. No account sharing, money to be transferred via NEFT

Want to buy an XCD 35. Got 10% (500 max)
coupon today with a 'mega weekly deals' ad
quoting a 8165 price for the handset. Now
8165-500=7665 is pretty good but -
1. The dealer seems meh, 97% rating
2. Is there any chance for better deals in the upcoming 'prime time' week? Something like a free hardisk for 5K up purchase ;)
3. I can't wait to 'buy it now'!

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

here's the deal -
Special Offer - Dell XCD35 - GREY | eBay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back