eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd to buy a macbook Pro (59k at deal of d week) and absolutely forgot bout the flat 10% code lying in my mail inbox.

Logged on to TE today morning and someone's post made me realize that I had the same coupon too!

Immediately ran to the bank, deposited cash in my account and purchased the macbook pro.

Congratulations, you just saved Rs. 6250 using coupon Code XXXXXXXXXXXX

Thanx people.. because of you people I saved Rs. 3000 and got the macbook pro at Rs. 56k!

I'd to buy a macbook Pro (59k at deal of d week) and absolutely forgot bout the flat 10% code lying in my mail inbox.

Logged on to TE today morning and someone's post made me realize that I had the same coupon too!

Immediately ran to the bank, deposited cash in my account and purchased the macbook pro.

Congratulations, you just saved Rs. 6250 using coupon Code XXXXXXXXXXXX

Thanx people.. because of you people I saved Rs. 3000 and got the macbook pro at Rs. 56k!

did the coupon work on deals of the week item?
<

anyone who needs 10 % off can pm me...

#siril_k helped me with a coupon today (10% off above Rs 3500/- deal) but somehow I wont be able to make a purchase today itself. Please get in touch with him if anyone else wants to purchase something from ebay.

Thanks #siril_k
<

Can anyone provide me with 10% coupon.....want to buy motorola atrix 2....

are the 10% off coupons A/C locked or can be used by anyone....?

^what would he be buying which would have 15% discount in the tune of 82.5k??? Means he bought something for about 5.5L. Does ebay even have products at that price point?

Can anybody suggest me Wifi Modem cum Router from ebay.com that is compatible with both Airtel & Mtnl ???

Price should be around 35 - 40$ including shipping.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back