eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have first hand experience with only Indian Bank Master Card debit card. But I've read posts in TE itself saying Axis Bank debit card also worked with PayPal

Lost my current axis bank debit card going to apply for a new one ....can you tell me what particular DC i should get to work with paypal ?

ICICI Visa debit card will work, i think almost all Visa cards should work.

All you need to do is try to add the card to your Paypal account, if it goes thru you should be good.

Have you really tried it? FYI, it doesn't work! Same with HDFC, and most other Visa / Master Card debit cards issued by Indian banks.

#sam000 - No idea about which Axis DC.

Incase of HDFC they have netsafe, which lets you make credit card acceptable anywhere for 24hrs to avoid frauds. You block a fixed amount from your account to make a credit card. Say if u wanna purchase something for 50USD. You make a card for 2600INR incase of exhcnage difference and use the card. The balance amount it transfered to your account in a weeks time. Incase u dont use or the transaction fails for any reason or there is a refund after a three months also like no delivery or return the same is credited to your account. Hope this helps...

using netsafe since 2 yrs.

@ca50 , you can't use paypal in india with a debit card to buy something, you will need a credit card also. You can buy from ebay with your sbi netbanking. You can also buy a VCC from entropay to use on paypal. And no indian debit card will work on paypal, only CC will work.

I have only SBI debit card, any help

If you or any of your friends have an HDFC Netsafe facility then you can use Netsafe card by adding it as Credit card in Paypal & then use it to buy from Ebay make sure that you check the pricing in Indian Rupees by first checking out the item till Payment gateway, for this you can use Pay now option check what amount of INR is reqd then add a Netsafe Card into paypal.

Do not confirm the Netsafe card just add it & make sure its selected as Primary Card then its really very easy to pay.

Thats it.

Have you really tried it? FYI, it doesn't work! Same with HDFC, and most other Visa / Master Card debit cards issued by Indian banks.

#sam000 - No idea about which Axis DC.

Yes, the reason i said "will work" was because of that only. Its added to my account and i occasionally use it, mainly i use my Citi CC.

^ A CC works perfectly fine. But a debit card doesn't (except a few) Tried and tested by many. Please check it again!

I can help, send PM after Ind vs Pak match.

Ok mate, will do so later. Thanks
<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back