eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
thnaks for the info . I have created an ebay account yesterday . So they send coupon to anyone or to only those who buy and sell regularly

dont expect any good coupon anythime soon,i guess u need to purchase something....in order to receive coupons !

If your PaisaPay remittance on Hold for KYC process, then you must complete it to receive your remittance. Usually PaisaPay hold the remittance if the total sale amount reach to Rs.50000/-.
pp.jpg

i have sold 12k item only and it was my 13th sale

A query..tried registering a new account and entered a valid mobile number. Ebay sent a confirmation code through SMS to the registered mobile and asked to enter that to confirm the account. With this new verification step in place, how are you guys managing to register mulyiple accounts?

A query..tried registering a new account and entered a valid mobile number. Ebay sent a confirmation code through SMS to the registered mobile and asked to enter that to confirm the account. With this new verification step in place, how are you guys managing to register mulyiple accounts?

This verification process is done only for selected new accounts and not for all. So if they ask for SMS verification on one account, you can simply skip it and create another account! :p

mojo homeshop18 is having one deal for camera. check if its good. HomeShop18.com Superdeals - Deals that last only minutes

Thanks for the link bro.The cam listed in homeshop18 is a AA battery operated. I wanted to buy one with an inbuilt battery. I am ready to spend max up to 6k if i find a better one. Think i need to wait till dussehra to get some coupons from ebay. Then after I'll buy one. If you find any better deals anywhere else in the meanwhile, please let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back