eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's the problem.

Some products have Free delivery option when you select COD. How can one enter the coupon when you select COD? The coupon thing works only for payment via credit card/net banking, etc. In such cases, vendor charges you for local shipping.

Kneo said:
Here's the problem.

Some products have Free delivery option when you select COD. How can one enter the coupon when you select COD? The coupon thing works only for payment via credit card/net banking, etc. In such cases, vendor charges you for local shipping.

the coupon thing works only for paisapay. not even net banking.

ebay charges the paisapay charges to the sellers. in case of COD, the seller doesnt have to pay ebay paisapay charges of 4.5%.

sellers would need to recover the cost for extra paisa pay charges and hence i guess the shipping cost.

i guess ebay would very well not be much interested in increasing COD deals and would prefer more sellers to go for paisapay.

gautham82 said:
Kaspersky is such powerful than Norton..?

As per many AV reviews
Bitdefender comes 1st, nod and kaspersky comes next and more or less in same level

and Norton is rated pretty low

gautham82 said:
Kaspersky is such powerful than Norton..?

Norton is a resource hogger. kaspersky is much lighter and way more secure. obviously there are pro-NOD and Pro-kaspersky people. But I would stick to Kaspersky, appreciating that NOD is equally good. Norton :no:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back