eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, how can we access past deals, deals of the week for last month or last week? Whenever i click on any link from mail it opens current deals only.

As deals of the weeks have competitive prices compared to market its helps as reference when looking at the prices in retail. From the mails we can get price but for more details a complete page accessible would have been better.

-regards.

I bought a WD 1.5TB Hard Disk for Rs 4655 with 6 month EMI option which came to around Rs 775 per month on April 22nd. My statement is generated on the 20th of the Month.

So this month the statement got generated on May 20th but nothing is mentioned about the EMI nor the Rs 775 has been charged. But the full amount Rs 4655 has been deducted from my credit limit. Any idea why its like that?

^^ Call up ICICI CC and ask them. They are at a better position to answer your query. I have heard of instances where EMI conversion was rejected by the bank and entire amount charged. If that is the case here, you can still ask them to convert to EMIs at a fee, but that has to be done within 10 days of transaction.

^ they block the entire amount of the EMI's in one go but u will get the bill in ur CC statement as monthly only , dont worry , i think it works like this , the entire amount is blocked by the CC companies to be put on auto debit every month acc to the EMI option chosen by you!!

^ Ya just checked the online statement and they have charged the 1st EMI to the card on 22nd May. The EMI starts only one month after the transaction, I thought the EMIs would start immediately after the purchase. :p

^^is there any interest charged using ICICI EMI option??

The performance of sandisk cruzer blade is poor .it has a complete plastic body including the usb connector section so no use of 5yr warranty

Did anyone from TE get to use the 500off on purchase of 501 coupon?

Ebay india gave out 2-3 of those when they crossed the 10K fans mark on fb this week.

Any one has any coupon available. A friend needs to order the sansa clip+ 4GB off ebay (cannot go through KMD route as no time).

I am not getting any coupon since past few weeks :(

raksrules said:
Any one has any coupon available. A friend needs to order the sansa clip+ 4GB off ebay (cannot go through KMD route as no time).

I am not getting any coupon since past few weeks :(
last week coupons expired on tuesday. you only have the 15% off coupons you get on registering a new account.

hey anyone has got any coupon?

want to buy a cam.

i need one with 1000/- off. i.e. 15% max. 1000.

PM me if anyone has got one..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back