eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
amrit_iyer said:
Hey buddy please keep that on hold for me. I guess it should be having max 500off right ? so i think i can get the clip + in 3.1k sort of. Also you will have to order for me probably after i transfer the funds to you.
Will let you know soon.

raksrules said:
Hey buddy please keep that on hold for me. I guess it should be having max 500off right ? so i think i can get the clip + in 3.1k sort of. Also you will have to order for me probably after i transfer the funds to you.

Will let you know soon.

the offer is valid on global easy buy only.

raksrules said:
Oh...in that case it wont be useful for me i guess.

@amrit_iyer

Can you please confirm whether is GEB or ebay.in coupon ??
Yup, thats a GEB coupon.

You could use 15% off max Rs 500 WSFZB40AOB instead.

amrit_iyer said:
Yup, thats a GEB coupon.

You could use 15% off max Rs 500 WSFZB40AOB instead.
But i guess that will be locked to your Id ?? :S

I got this error while trying this coupon, i guess it is locked to your id

Sorry, you do not meet the eligibility criteria for gift voucher / promotion code WSFZB40AOB. Please try another voucher / promotion code or continue with your payment.

Register for a new user
When u click the Activate link on your email, just below the 'activation confirmation' text

you will get the coupon code
Note: Its only valid for that one day :)

raksrules said:
But i guess that will be locked to your Id ?? :S

I got this error while trying this coupon, i guess it is locked to your id
Sorry, you do not meet the eligibility criteria for gift voucher / promotion code WSFZB40AOB. Please try another voucher / promotion code or continue with your payment.

Spectre said:
Register for a new user

When u click the Activate link on your email, just below the 'activation confirmation' text

you will get the coupon code

Note: Its only valid for that one day :)

Nope, it's not valid for one day...you can create account today and use it within next 7 days :)

Try it.

Konquerror said:
Nope, it's not valid for one day...you can create account today and use it within next 7 days :)

Try it.
oh ok, i didnt know that

since it said clearly on the coupon - that it was valid only for that one day

Has eBay India stopped issuing coupons now? Earlier, I used to get 10-15% off coupons every week.. Then I used to get only 5% off ones.. and now I don't get any coupons.. :(

Why is it so? Has eBay India stopped giving coupons?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back