eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
[/COLOR]
MohitPreet said:
i got a few 10% max 500 , anybody who wants can pm me
guys please dont pm me for sharing the coupons , for newbies - coupons are id specific , those who got the coupons it will work only those id;s yes i have few 10% coupons , if u want u have to transfer the amt to my bank account first and i ll pay for u to ur shipping address

as simple , i have done this many times already for fellow TE members , if u are ready for this kind of dealing , only then pm me , i m fed up with people pming me , already got 5 pm's to share coupon

i wont share my ebay id n pass , if u still want the coupon and ready with the way i deal , only then pm me , dont waste ur or my time
people who have dealt with me already know this :)

rocker123 said:
saw a similar item in palika bazaar ...
i aksed for any warranty...
He said ki chalegi shaam tak nahi toh chand tak ...
this stuff is totaly waste

:rofl::rofl:.Havent LOLed so much for a long time

a1cellsolution said:
hi

how about these items to redeem u r Rs105 Coupoun

1. waste

2. only if u really require that 120 mm guard

there are many good things to buy rather than wasting this on these stuff , search ebay u have one week to avail the coupon :p

^^yaar Mohit give some leads man :p

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Guys any good rechargeable battery charger of company like uniross or any other?

MohitPreet said:
[/COLOR]
guys please dont pm me for sharing the coupons , for newbies - coupons are id specific , those who got the coupons it will work only those id;s yes i have few 10% coupons , if u want u have to transfer the amt to my bank account first and i ll pay for u to ur shipping address

as simple , i have done this many times already for fellow TE members , if u are ready for this kind of dealing , only then pm me , i m fed up with people pming me , already got 5 pm's to share coupon

i wont share my ebay id n pass , if u still want the coupon and ready with the way i deal , only then pm me , dont waste ur or my time
people who have dealt with me already know this :)
Thanks for this post

MohitPreet said:
Quote Originally Posted by MohitPreet View Post

[/COLOR]

people who have dealt with me already know this
@ Mohit .. Really wanted to convey same message.

I also got almost tons of 10% and 500 off coupons.

If you want one , PM me.

Rest process remins same as mentioned by Mohit.

^^ I think this is a dual standby phone, where you cannot use both SIM's at the same time, only one can be active !!

Guys..........

The khojguru ebay Rs 150 off deal is on after an interval of almost 1 month.
Anyone with spare mobile no. might register and post the code here.
The code remains valid for 12 hours max.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back