eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ What are you trying to buy? I have a coupon, would be able to help. Please PM me, I will be going to sleep now, but would respond tomorrow morning :)

btw, this week's Khojguru coupon is EBAY50KJGA (note the last alphabet)

The following error message is shown "The gift voucher EBAY50KJGA could not be found. You may have entered an invalid voucher code. Please try another voucher or continue with your payment".

By the way I wanted to buy a net book.

Hey anyone having 500/- off or 1000/- off can share or PM......why is ebay not giving coupons with new accounts anymore.....?????:(

Sandy said:
If you are not using it then please pass it on to me. I really need to buy a new phone.
It does not work :( I tried using it.

Anyone with a 5-10% off ?
Sandy i just used the 150ff coupon yesterday.
Its EBAY50KJGU

harshmendhi said:
i am ready to exchange i got 15%max 500

Harsh don't have any coupons to exchange........this will be my first purchase at ebay but nothing going going good on the coupons front.........:(

bikkhummer said:
Harsh don't have any coupons to exchange........this will be my first purchase at ebay but nothing going going good on the coupons front.........:(
dont wooryy you select the item i will give you

I have got one 15% max Rs.500 coupon. PM me if anyone requires it.

Please dont ask for this coupon to save a couple of 100 bucks. For that you have the khojguru coupon.

EDIT : GONE to NAV33N

RamPagE said:

Please dont ask for this coupon to save a couple of 100 bucks. For that you have the khojguru coupon.
Is it applicable for laptop accessories category??

If yes I need as I need to purchase a laptop battery.

RamPagE said:

YGPM Harsh....
YGPM RamPagE....

Just need one coupon for purchasing a sound card

I was looking for CDs to use the Khojguru coupon....whats weird is the Verbatim and Moser Baer CD pricing....Verbatim is cheaper!!?
EDIT - By the time i could decide & order, the Khojguru coupon expired. DAMMIT! :(

Need a 10 or 15 % coupon urgently ...

need to buy a corby pop for my manager's wife .. LoL

he is after my life !!!

anyone willing to help ..

i have got a 10 % off but that coupon cannot be availed on mobile phones category (PNGCYJJDBW).

HELP !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back