eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
kartikoli said:
^^^ thank god

i never got delivered any product from him and still waiting for 19rs to be credited to my account

You should be blaming DTDC.. (I suppose so).. most people got their stuff alright but with some delay on few item...

HailStonE said:
You should be blaming DTDC.. (I suppose so).. most people got their stuff alright but with some delay on few item...

Even the blue dart is playing the same thing, I have to receive the spray, seller has shipped on 13th and till now there is no delivery, when I contacted the CC of bluedart they are saying they don't have the status after left from Mumbai, so horrible, they even cant track their own flight consignments.

Nevermind, got one from a colleague who had a new account and was getting 500 off 200 coupons from the past few weeks.

Parv said:
Can you please tell more details? Is it account locked?
izynq1.jpg

^ lol there is nothing you can do rather than paying customs buddy.

India charges customs on all import items which aren't marked as gifts or their declared value is low. Ebay will not refund anything as ebay does not take responsibilty of the custom charges. You should have read the rules, FAQ and regulations before importing/ buying it.

Also, if you reject the customs, the indian govt. will seize your stuff and you will get nothing. Neither the money nor the tablet. Pay the customs and there is no way else.

^^ Hmm ya my bad, should have seen the catch there,.... :|

But I dont understand how the customs comes to 3K as the product value is about 8K, even if it is taken as Laptop, its 15%, so should be around Rs.1200 right?

gkay09 said:
^^ Hmm ya my bad, should have seen the catch there,.... :|

But I dont understand how the customs comes to 3K as the product value is about 8K, even if it is taken as Laptop, its 15%, so should be around Rs.1200 right?

There are few factors in this case, one is, what is the Indian MRP of the item, duty will be calculated according to the MRP, secondly its not only customs, there will be excise duty also on the product.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back