eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
After how many minutes the coupon SMS came? I've recharged with 34/- 5 minutes ago and no coupon message...

I got it immediately after the recharge, there was also a message on the recharge confirmation page that the coupon has been sent by SMS.

Guys just call CC and shout at him that you didn't receive any coupon. the only reason you rc'ed was for coupon, he may add the coupon balance as talktime to your account. :p

Guys just call CC and shout at him that you didn't receive any coupon. the only reason you rc'ed was for coupon, he may add the coupon balance as talktime to your account. :p

They have done that once for me, will they do it again?? I wonder. And this time the amount is low.

already awesome deal.
And seller can disable applying the coupon option with the help of ebay.
Beware bro.. this guy ships your product only after 10 days. He is a power seller. I got my box in a bad shape. Luckily things are working fine. I think you can apply the free gifts coupon. make the purchase total to 30k and you get 500gb HDD.

BTW, its deal of the week

Beware bro.. this guy ships your product only after 10 days. He is a power seller. I got my box in a bad shape. Luckily things are working fine. I think you can apply the free gifts coupon. make the purchase total to 30k and you get 500gb HDD.

BTW, its deal of the week

Almost forgot about that. Then it would be a great deal.
P.S. I'm not buying that SLR.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back