eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
already awesome deal.
And seller can disable applying the coupon option with the help of ebay.

Beware bro.. this guy ships your product only after 10 days. He is a power seller. I got my box in a bad shape. Luckily things are working fine. I think you can apply the free gifts coupon. make the purchase total to 30k and you get 500gb HDD.

BTW, its deal of the week

Thanks Guys. But i do not want to apply the coupon for the free gift and get the 500 GB HDD. Is there any 7.5%/ 8.5%/ 10% 0ff coupons that i can use?

I rather i get the cash discount than the HDD as i dont need one.

Just got this 5% off coupon!

Attachments

• 1365603284214.jpg
    1365603284214.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 172
I would suggest you to go and check in local shops.. you get 1-4k difference, but you get better service and also EMI options for an year. 0%.
I checked few online sites, all of em are above 22k, will checkout at local shops tomorrow for image / video clarity and price.

Hi,
I'm about to get a tennis racket for ~12k from ebay.in . Can anyone share 7% or more discount coupons ?
Please send them to my inbox . If I don't use your coupon , I'll let you know so that it does'nt get wasted . Right now I have a 5% off coupon .

Thanks in advance :)

Just 1 thing I'll suggest. Don't buy items worth more than 10-12k from ebay.
Don't know about your experience, but I have bought items costing upto Rs 1L from eBay. And always ended up not only saving money but got good quality products with company warranty too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back