eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all,

Some ebay coupons which I got via Vodafone recharge.. Except the first one (which is 7.5% max Rs.750) all are 100 off on Rs300+ purchase.. If someone has used one please update the thread so that it will be useful for others :)

1. Your eBay India Gift Voucher Code is CKVRBSGFBP
Validity: 22 May, 2013 - 30 Jun, 2013

2. Your eBay India Gift Voucher Code is GOD9WJH57X
Validity: 15 Mar, 2013 - 30 Jun, 2013

3.Your eBay India Gift Voucher Code is CPQVWHNW8Z

4.Your eBay India Gift Voucher Code is 7BOZEDBYZZ

5.Your eBay India Gift Voucher Code is 1ZWXMGLIFE

6.Your eBay India Gift Voucher Code is 3KEYF6PK8J

Reliazed one thing.
Coupons have become habit. You dont take a thing if coupon is not there. Let the discount be even 20 Rs :p

These coupons also lead to purchase something which is really not required. :)

I have to agree & disagree to that. I have most of my book purchases on hold because I am not getting a rock bottom deal.

The rule that I follow is If you can procure something useful and by using a coupon the price has to be the lowest possible anywhere available then don't refrain from getting it.

This allows me to get DC Comics TPBs, Hard cover, Delux edition, Absolute edition for unbelievable prices.

I have maintained an excel sheet with the details of the books purchased till now for my convenience. All of them are purchased after applying coupons only. Let me know if you are interested in having a look. I don't mind sharing the excel sheet.

Pure Indian mentality...

Search across all compare sites,
Find lowest price available
Hunt for coupons on that site.
Hold until you get coupon.
Find best possible coupon (10 to 20 % off)
Indian dont mind clubbing "extra" things even if not required just to use coupon (e.g. 200 off on 500, If product is just 300, we club extra 200 items to make 500 so that coupon can be used :p)
Need delivery in less then 4 days.
Courier guy should come only when I am free & tell them to come.
End of the day - We say E Shopping is not picking up & services of xyz site is bad bad bad.

Well, Thats how we are... me too ;)

@Praks

Pouncing on deals and combining items to reach coupon minimum value is very common in US as well. There also people do it all the time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep guilty of coupon hunting ... especially those Dominos BOGO ones.. I'll order two pizzas just for the heck of it.

I've been screwed by eBay a few times when the coupon didn't work and I had already committed to the order.

Everyone does it ..its not just 'Indian' mentality..

Planning to buy a 4TB WD external HDD. Ebay minimum is 11,700.

Anyone knows of a better deal than this?

Would help me a lot if I can get any big discount coupons (like 7.5% off or 1000rs off) :)

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back