Ebay seller to buy Sanyo eneloop rechargeable battery

Hi,

could anyone please tell me how to know who is the seller of your ordered product on bigadda ? am having a tough time tracing my payment and order status since past 12 days. utterly pathetic portal. my first and last visit there :mad:

^.. Actually there is no way until you receive the product. That's how I found out that my Eneloops were from JJ Mehta (after receiving first order) since other batteries were also listed with same dealer code I presumed they were from them only. Other buyers later confirmed this.....

ok thanks ! i cancelled my order yesterday after posting here....even after 6-7 days of emailing them documents for verification, those buggers were saying they didnt get any email....this was too much for me......also, its been 13 days since they didnt respond to my payment/order, and my bank's credit card CC service representative told me another 7 days of inactivity, and you will get your amount back in your account. i thought its ideal time to cancel the order, and did so. bigadda, you are a big 'gadda' !

Has anyone received an eneloop fake via ebay ? How do we spot them ? Thanks !

BTW, there are a couple of listings that have free shipping, so the landed cost is 620/- for a 4-pack. I ordered one and it doesn't look fake. Haven't tried it out yet. It has all the markings like the crown, product version matching, etc. The packing looks a bit different, but there are so many variants floating around that no one knows what the deal with them is :)

The following is a listing I'm planning to purchase with now (might be useful for others who are looking for the same).

http://www.ebay.in/itm/Sanyo-2000-m...LH_DefaultDomain_203&hash=item43ab5aa2f5#shId

There is also one more : http://cgi.ebay.in/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110783777077&fromMakeTrack=true#ht_7889wt_907 . Not sure of the details as I couldn't find the same packaging anywhere else (charger plus 8 AA batteries). So have asked for more details.

^^^

Atleast for me, Mediahome is absconding after he received payment for a pair of headphones 4 months back. He has been "locked" by the TE mods as well. Please avoid until issues are resolved. Check the dealer feedback thread for more details.

I think on letsbuy 5% discount is available.and reliability of vendor to supply genuine products too.I am going to buy 8 of these .waiting for my freecharge coupos!
This is costlier by around 100/- than ebay (I'm referring to the 4xAA 2000 mAh without charger)

Sony cycle / Eneloop XX : buying guide

Hi,

I am interested to buy Sony cycle / Eneloop XX NiMh batteries.

Ebay has few seller, I dont know if they are genuine.
Flipkart also selling these batteries,

How is Flipkart? are they good seller?

I am from Kolkata.
any other stores / online stores who sells Sony cycle / Eneloop XX battries.

Thanks,
BT

Re: Sony cycle / Eneloop XX : buying guide

Flipkart is good... have purchased stuff from them earlier... quick,hassle-free,secure. Both Sony cycle energy and eneloops are good mate. However, if you don't want to take a chance with fake eneloops, stick with sony - from flipkart.

Good luck...

Back