Electric Toothbrush Recommendation

Using agaro from 3 months -

Got a total of 3 brush heads with the brush, the bristles are soft type, costed around 700. No idea about service.

No issues till now, it works. Am happy customer with the level of cleaning in given amount of time
am looking for brush head refills for my AGARO COSMIC Lite, amazon has different types of Agaro brand
1. Cosmic Lite
2. Cosmic Max
3. Cosmic & Cosmic Plus

have anybody bought refills of different type, how is the fit, do let me know

I have the same brush. I was using the last brush head for quite some time due to unavailability of brush head. Found it at last-

See if they deliver to your location.
thanks for the link, I never used jiomart , will check this out. Also, I found it on amazon too , there are 2 colors black and blue. the black one is this

this guy on youtube review shows that brush heads are interchangeable too, have a look at 5min mark

Last edited:
i recently moved to electric brushes. i am using caresmith spark one electric brush. single aa battery. i am not really convinced they are as effective as manual brushing. :(

i recently moved to electric brushes. i am using caresmith spark one electric brush. single aa battery. i am not really convinced they are as effective as manual brushing. :(
then buy this one:

you won't go back to your old ways, as:
this toothbrush is so good and
you won't have money to buy any other toothbrush anyway.

jokes aside, read up on the definition of ultrasonic and then buy a real ultrasonic toothbrush. these days every toothbrush has the word 'sonic' in its name, when in reality they are just some vibrating motors. i use the same caresmith one as yours. bought it just to test some cheap electric toothbrush for fun. as i've been using philips sonicare for the last 15 years and i have mastered the brushing technique, i can use the caresmith one pretty effectively as well.

then buy this one:

you won't go back to your old ways, as:
this toothbrush is so good and
you won't have money to buy any other toothbrush anyway.

jokes aside, read up on the definition of ultrasonic and then buy a real ultrasonic toothbrush. these days every toothbrush has the word 'sonic' in its name, when in reality they are just some vibrating motors. i use the same caresmith one as yours. bought it just to test some cheap electric toothbrush for fun. as i've been using philips sonicare for the last 15 years and i have mastered the brushing technique, i can use the caresmith one pretty effectively as well.
46.5k o_O

Back