Graphic Cards EliteHubs RX 6600 only 2 display outputs

Thank you for highlighting which I never checked. I just thought I ordered the wrong model.

EliteHubs sent me the correct manufacturer link:

But then again EliteHubs has wrong info on their website(Look for Displays which shows "4" and the image too):

EliteHubs did not reply to my later messages which highlighted the wrong info on their webpage, maybe their support team leaves work at 6PM.

Last edited:
Did they edit the specs on their site? Pic still shows 4 port:

sapphire-rx6600-pulse-8gb-gddr6-image-main-600x600-1.png

EliteHubs webpage linked here has specs taken from 2 different models of RX 6600 that Sapphire makes

Here is the manufacturer link for 2 output ports model and Here is the link for the model with 4 output ports

In my defence the images on EliteHubs clearly shows all 4 ports with circuitry in them so I concluded it was the model with 4 ports and made the purchase

From EH:

screenshot_20230223105210.png

Googling the product name will only give you results for the 4 ports card. In fact EH themself have a pic showing 4 ports. It's not your fault. Showing a 4 port card pic + displaying the name of a 4 port card but delivering a 2 port card is fraud

You should document everything, take print out of their page, and ask for a full refund. If they deny, that's what consumer portal is for. What does the invoice show?

EH just agreed for a full refund. Thank you @Ir0nMerc and @n1r0 for helping out get this refund.

I am adding below how things went in chronological order which is an explanation I owe

13 Feb: Order placed on EH

17 Feb: I received the order and immediately after I received the order, I unpacked package to connect card to my PC but saw that it only had 2 output ports while I needed 3. I called EH support team and below is a transcript of the conversation from my memory.

Call answered
EH Support:
EH
Me: I ordered an RX6600 few days ago and I see it only has 2 video output ports when I needed 4 ports. Can I get another card, I have already opened the manufacturer box. (at this point I was asking for another model because I thought I had ordered a wrong model and this was completely my fault)
EH Support: No No No No No No......
Me: (after a pause of few seconds, and, not knowing how to respond) Thank you
Call end

17 Feb: Not knowing what else could be done, I posted sale thread immediately after the conversation with EH support above

22 Feb: Based on the comment by @Ir0nMerc for which I am thankful, I follow up to first verify if the card should have 4 ports and then began gathering any evidence that could help me get a refund

23 Feb: After providing images of their webpage showing incorrect specs, and reminding my call which was under 72 hours from the time of delivery, and discussion with EH support and then their dedicated technical team multiple times, EH agreed for a full refund.

The good:
> The help I received here on TE
> Considering the reason for my replacement/refund request was unclear, I feel that EH relaxed their Terms and conditions for a refund. So, good on EH
> I learnt my lesson that I should probably ask for help instead of jumping to conclusion which could have damaging results
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT:
I also have bow down to the moderators who I think created this thread on my behalf which I just realized.

Everything sorted now. Thank you again.

Last edited:
Back