Emergency light that turns on automatically after power cut?

Ssreek

Adept
Is there any emergency light/bulb that can automatically power on when there is no electricity but turns off when there is electricity and continues charging?

I already have a so called emergency bulb, but it always lights up. The requirement here is to have the bulb light off during electricity and on when electricity is cut.

Having an inverter setup in the home is currently not possible bcz of rented flat and owner isn't interested.

If there is any alternative to this or any way to automate a smart bulb or something, let me know.

Is there any emergency light/bulb that can automatically power on when there is no electricity but turns off when there is electricity and continues charging?

I already have a so called emergency bulb, but it always lights up. The requirement here is to have the bulb light off during electricity and on when electricity is cut.

Having an inverter setup in the home is currently not possible bcz of rented flat and owner isn't interested.

If there is any alternative to this or any way to automate a smart bulb or something, let me know.
If am using this, it is good.

There areLED bulbs with batteries inside available which fit in the regular socokets, do check them out. Like these:

Limited-time deal: Eveready 12 watt B22d Base Inverter Emergency LED Bulb https://amzn.eu/d/cxkeihY
I think both these are not what I'm looking for.
If I'm not wrong, these are always-on type of bulbs.

Back