Endhiran / Robot / Robo! :P

Gannu

Unbanned
ex-Mod
Movie releases October 1st and the booking starts tomorrow! wOOt! :D

I'm a big fan of Shankar's movies (right from Gentleman, Kadhalan, Jeans, Mudhalvan/Nayak, Anniyan and Sivaji) and Rajini though he pulls off some weird tricks.

Music as usual was handled by Sir A.R.R and it was pretty good. I haven't heard the Hindi version though.

Budget - 150 crore INR. :p

Pitch in your views.

PS: No flaming against the actor or anything related to the movie please. I know a majority of the crowd disregard him but we shall keep that debate for a different thread. That's a humble request. :)

Re: Endhiran/Robot/Robo! :p

Will go first day first show for a nice hearty laugh if I can get tickets and tickets aren't too expensive .... :lol:

Agreed, we don't have any of that hype here in Gujurat. I'm expecting it to be 150 Gold @ PVR Ahmedabad :p

NOT expecting much from the movie. The trailers put me off, and so did the mediocre soundtrack.

P.S: Is it just me, or does anyone else agree that ARR's tracks for tamil movies aren't upto his standard these days?

RD274 said:
Agreed, we don't have any of that hype here in Gujurat. I'm expecting it to be 150 Gold @ PVR Ahmedabad :p
Same here... no hype..

though no plan to watch the movie.... but even if plan goes, nothing more than 50 for a seat before 1PM and Rs 60 if before 6PM in movie magic (nothing better than this here)... :p

I quite liked the soundtrack of the movie. Even VTV's soundtrack was pretty good. Raavan/Raavana could be treated as okay'ish.

raksrules said:
kilomanjaro ladki parvat ki yaroon iska roop niharo.....yaroon :lol:
Haha is that the hindi version of Kilimanjaro? :lol:

kilomanjaro ladki parvat ki yaroon iska roop niharo.....yaroon :lol:

Edit: sorry double post due to gprs issues. Typing on phone.

Yes Gannu it is the hindi version. Entire song is hilarious.

Gentleman remains my fav Shankar movie !!

But thing is most of his recent movies are one time watch ones (weak script), i dont know about you guys but Sivaji i watched once and thats it.

As for Rajini, same with his recent releases (like Chandramukhi, Baba).

My fav director remains K.S. Ravikumar (Muthu, Padayappa, Arunachalam... all super Rajini hits)

A.R.R has definitely descended down from the heights of Gentleman, Love Birds, Jeans and other Shankar movies.

Something tells me, if Endhiran/Robot bombs its curtains for Rajini. Although i am hoping thats not the case.

i heard only the naina miley song and when i started to hear other songs i was like WTF :S
then i started to analyse lyrics of other shankar/AR rahman combo (humse hai muqabla)

"jurrasic park main sundar se jode jazz music gaaye milke" :S (mukkala ,muqabla laila)

"piacasso ki painting mera picha pakadke texas pe naacho milke :rofl::huh:

ggt said:
"jurrasic park main sundar se jode jazz music gaaye milke" :S (mukkala ,muqabla laila)

Whatttttttttttttt ... :rofl:

ggt said:
i heard only the naina miley song and when i started to hear other songs i was like WTF :S

then i started to analyse lyrics of other shankar/AR rahman combo (humse hai muqabla)

Thats because the songs are reworded for the Hindi version... original Tamil ones are not like these.

Even the dubbing for the Hindi version is hilarious to watch if some one has the watched the original Tamil one.

@ggt, the lyrics are funny nevertheless :lol:

Back