Endhiran / Robot / Robo! :P

Re: Endhiran/Robot/Robo! :p

The dubbed lyrics are always crazy like that... do you know how that happens? What happens is that instead of doing literal translations on lyrics they pick up words which will be closer match for lip-sync, hence you get all those senseless and crazy-ass lyrics.

Lyrics or dialogue.... just like anime shows I prefer watching movies in their original language. Because no matter how well dubbed it is, it will never have the same emotion and effect of dialogues as an original language. I watched Sivaji in original language, that too without subs, but apart from finer details I could almost make most of the conversations. I'll be watching Endhiran also in Tamil only. :)

Well those funny dubbed lines are mostly because they get sub standard lyricists for these dubbings. Give the same to a Gulzar or Javed Akhtar and they would put the same words to the tune, they have worked with Rahman, and this is Rahman's standard mode of working - he does the tunes and the lyricists weave their words around it.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Just realised lyrics are by Swanand Kirkire. Sad.

its gonna be an empty shell of a movie with shallow story in your face CGI effects and of Course Rajni Rajni Rajni Rajni Rajni Rajni Rajni Rajni Rajni Rajni Rajni Rajni Rajni Rajni Rajni iam pretty sure its gonna be a runaway hit

Almost all movies of shankar,the music was given by ARR,except for anniyan which was given by harris jeyaraj..i liked anniyan's music too...remo remo,kumari en kadhal...

ggt said:
^making Rajni look younger and all other things glorifying RAJNI. :)

you stole the words out of my mouth, though his movies don't make any sense to anybody including him, its too much fun to miss out his movies.

Lets see how they ve spent all the money on the movie..n yeah its always entertaining to watch rajni movies!

Booking my tickets.......Rajini Fan here . the script may go for toss in his movies....but is Worth every penny with the entertainment value. In house dances in the movie hall are icing on the cake!

Watched a piece of fine marketing and useless filmmaking in the form of DABBANG. What were they thinking ...really?

I like Rajni..but whole movie of him and at one sitting...too much for me.
also the songs aren't that good.
will d/l later

I'm getting my fever to watch the Endhiran eagerly. Heard that tickets at Karnataka - Blr are sold up to 5k in blacks bcos shortage of screens. I have not pre booked , but i will wait till some crowd lays off from theaters. Tomorrow is gonna festival for all - packs of rajni fans will throng theaters across India Mostly in TN. I also liked all previous rajni movies from 1990 till shivaji. Baba is really worst.

"If i tell One time it equals to hundred times". :) :) :)

Back