Endhiran / Robot / Robo! :P

Re: Endhiran/Robot/Robo! :p

watched hindi dubbed Robot today, pretty good action movie w.r.t. other bollywood action movies, but songs seemed to be Forced in unnecessarily, 2nd half streched bit too much.

Watch it atleast once, you will understand why Rajnikant has such huge fanatic following..

Watched the movie yesterday :D

Overall, was a tad disappointed.. If Sivaji was around 7/10 - this was a rung lower(and Sivaji wasn't all that good, either). All this coming from a hardcore Rajini fan :(

Few rants:

1. The makeup/wig on the 'Robot' Rajini was horrible. What was Shankar even thinking? The scientist Rajini was far more acceptable.

2. Shankar is a frickin' bozo. The story is damn weak (the last 30 minutes notwithstanding). Some parts were needlessly dragged out. The mosquito scenes looked like they were shot just to impress kids/young audience.

3. Rajini didn't have any scope for 'acting ' in this flick.. Believe me, eventhough he's a 'superstar' his 'acting' was pretty good in his old flicks.

4. No trademark 'style' for the superstar here :(

5. Comedy - What's that? The two comedians in the movie shared a total screen space of around 20 minutes. That's about it.

Over and out.

Hail Rajni , Good movie, bad sad story, climax sucked but the CGI shots are awesome, state of the Art for an INDIAN Movie :)

DarkAngel said:
The movie is made with a budget of ~160 crores and is expected to make 320 crores. Beat that :)

if film makers just manage to earn double the expenses than they never dare to make movies :)

So is this the Tamilized (say, 7 songs, hero's fight against atleast 50 men at a time, all that crap) version of bicentennial man ?

It also has a hint of the game-Infamous!

Overall decent movie, but ruined a little bit with the "fillers" (The mosquito scene/couple of songs in the second half/Overuse of CGI in the climax)

^ Ya..when he did that I was like wth! I've seen that somewhere...Then when he jumped to the other track, I said-"Hey! I did that in Infamous".

Got a blank stare from my gf..so went back watching the movie...

Saw the movie a second time yesterday. :p

Damn Aishwarya is looking too hawt and gorgeous in some of the costumes. :drool2:

TBH I went a second time to see her again. :ashamed:

Sorry for waking up late but I just heard the "Kilimanjaro" song in Hindi and loved the lyrics!!!

Heard it in Tamil and it feels like Poetry in motion!!

I showed the Kilimanjaro video to my Peruvian friends and they were ecstatic to see that the video

was shot at Machu Pichu. I am definitely going to see this movie this week.

Cant seem to get the Kilimanjaro song out of my mind, w00t?

^LOL DC you serious? :p

I did hear the Hindi lyrics and it was nowhere in comparison to the Tamil lyrics. Oh and btw the movie has become the highest grossing one in Indian Cinema. :D

Saw the movie 4 times already. :ashamed: :p

Back