Energenie Power Meter - Kill-A-Watt for India - ~ Rs 800 shipped

did anyone who ordered it ,received it yet? by which service is it shipped ? is there any tracking info associated with it

Ya I think few of them already received it.

It will be shipped by Normal Airmail and there won't be any tracking details.

I ordered on 25th, 2 hours after ordering i got a email from them saying that it was shipped & i received it yesterday 29th. They have increased the price, i got it for Rs 960.

I cant find the round plug to flat plug converter for this in any hardware stores, flat to round converter is easily available, i bought this eBay India: Power Adapter Plug Converter for India US UK AU EU (item 390283915089 end time 01-Feb-2011 14:50:00 IST)

but this only works with two pin plugs and dosnt work with three pin plugs, where have you guys bought this converter from?

Guys am not being able to get the address thingy to work. It asks two addresses. What needs to be put where. Do both addresses need to match (like most foreign sites require for CC payments). At the "Sage" payment site it showing a billing address what is that...where will it be delivered. How did you all do it..? Damn confused, before doing the transaction. Please help...! My billing and delivery address is going to differ for sure..!

^ Checkout using Paypal, you can directly use your CC without creating an account too. Although creating an account even if necessary hardly takes 5 minutes.

If you want to use CC directly, just enter your CC billing address in the billing address option and in the other one the actual shipping address. I don't think both needs to be same. Anyway to avoid any further confusion, use Paypal as d@rK nEmEsIs said. :)

Hi Friends, I had got mine on Saturday, and I got it shipped through Aramex as I was not aware that they ship these directly to India.

I had ordered two and if anyone wants one, then they can pick-up from me at Bangalore (either Bannergatta road -home or Electronic City - office).

@vinayaga, replied to your PM and you can pay me only 800/-. I can't charge you for my aramex and other charges, as I got one for my own purpose :)..this is really helpful and gives lots of, lots of information.

we can order two thru' aramext and you get them delivered in a week's time. Also, for the two items, the shipping wt is around 0.44kg. So, we can save the aramex shipping charges :)

If anyone has or has ordered a spare please PM me, I urgently need one as I'm setting up a HTPC (AVR etc).

Done and deal closed. We will sync up offline via PM's.

tech4pk said:
@vinayaga, replied to your PM and you can pay me only 800/-. I can't charge you for my aramex and other charges, as I got one for my own purpose :)..this is really helpful and gives lots of, lots of information.

Back