Energenie Power Meter - Kill-A-Watt for India - ~ Rs 800 shipped

^^ If you have opted to ship directly to IN addr, then you have to wait for 3-4 weeks. this is the usual time for normal shipping.

Hi Guys,

I got this today. I am baffled. How hell do I set the clock? According to the leaflet (manual) accompanying the product I have press FUNC until CLOCK displays.

The available display modes are VOLTS->AMPS->WATTS->MAX WATTS->TOTAL KWh->TOTAL CO2->TOTAL PRICE, TOTAL ON TIME->VOLTS

Where is the clock display? The clock is displayed at the bottom of the screen during most of the above including VOLTS. At this time when I press the SET key, the WEEKDAY is supposed to flash but nothing happens. If the press the UP key only the time format (12h/24h) changes.

Can somebody help me set the time and Price
?

Thanks,

Srikanth

People who are using this, where did you get the round pin to flat pin plug for this? i have flat to round but cant find the other plug.

It now costs £12.99. And the only shipping destinations are UK, Guernsey, Ireland and Jersey.

I checked the link again, you can choose any country , add to your cart then you get this page

nVNdK.png

The cost is around Rs 950 now.

hey guys i recieved mine on 7th ,21days after being delivered from UK.

Thanks to varkey and everyone who contributed in the thread

Arjun said:
I checked the link again, you can choose any country , add to your cart then you get this page

Ok, my bad. I was ordering on the energenie4u.co.uk site itself.

Crap. it's cheaper on that ionoriginals.co.uk site, i was actually asking a friend to get it from the uk for me. and he already ordered on the energenie site itself. wasted £3...

Arjun said:

nVNdK.png

This option is on which site now..?

d@rK nEmEsIs said:
ordered one just now.

shipped price increased to 12.95 quids :(
Received it today,was charged 173 bucks as custom duty :mad:,the custom guy evaluated it as a monitor :S.

Now need to get UK to Indian adapter.

Date Ordered:30th Jan 2011

Date Received:3rd March 2011

Back