English TV series discussion

Yes, i felt Criminal Minds is good, plan to get it soon to watch.

On a different note, watching Top Gear in reverse order is great! Not to mention funny as hell too! Now currently on Season 11.

hell on wheels was a total disappointment. fast forwarded through most of the pilot... can't even bring myself to check out the second episode.

Oh so many people raving about Homeland...need to check it soon.

Walking dead seems dead TV series, very slow, but next episode may be interesting because of the way the last one ended, walkers in the barn

House...Losing interest, i think this one episode per week is a bad way to see and rather i would start watching 1 season at a time.

Terra Nova - Timepass, nothing great.

Breaking Bad...WOOOOOOOOOWWWWW!!!!!
Just watched till second season in one go...skipped the whole night sleep!!
Amazing ...simply the best TV show that I have watched !!! (I have to see The Wire and Sopranos, but have watched other HBO shows)

chiron said:
The Wire and Sopranos are both better than Breaking Bad.
Not really.

The former two are grittier, but something has to be said for the entertainment quotient and consistency which are on a much higher scale in the latter.
Sopranos especially really tends to bog down.

raksrules said:
Oh so many people raving about Homeland...need to check it soon.

Walking dead seems dead TV series, very slow, but next episode may be interesting because of the way the last one ended, walkers in the barn

House...Losing interest, i think this one episode per week is a bad way to see and rather i would start watching 1 season at a time.

Terra Nova - Timepass, nothing great.

Walking dead - it's dead than ever.. Walkers in the barn didn't do much help... Searching sophia stiil!!!!!!!!! Mostly only crying nowadays.. Gonna drop this if not any improvement in next 2 to 3 episodes

HIMYM, Two and half men - Timepass as usual

House - Love the acting... Latest episode was nice

Terra nova - Interesting turn of events.. rate higher than walking dead

Fringe - usual story line.. but not boring..

Castle - usual story line.. Last episode was much better.. Keeps one occupied

Misfits - anyone watching this ???

Phew...

Enjoying Misfits as before. Continues where it left off the last season though I guess there is an expected slight drop in quality. Also the new guy isn't as funny as the old guy.

ggt said:
^^ seems you are enjoying your 3G connection :p
Without any doubts ;) Thx for all your help

chiron said:
Enjoying Misfits as before. Continues where it left off the last season though I guess there is an expected slight drop in quality. Also the new guy isn't as funny as the old guy.
Yes.. I miss the old guy too.. Damn interesting guy :)
Last episode was little confusing though..

Back