English TV series discussion

Marvel's Inhumans is one of the worst tv shows i've ever seen. Yeah even worse than some syfy stuff. Worse than Defenders and even Iron Fist.

Punisher though is awesome!!!

Walking Dead Season 8 mid season finale... so inky black that it got annoying. What with all the bullets fired this season so far... seems like it's going to be another train wreck of gunfire starting February again.

Has anyone watched Blindspot? How is it?

^Haven't seen the mid-season finale yet but this definitely was the worst season and that's saying something since it has had quite a few bad ones, the show is sort of a guilty pleasure of mine but I don't think I'm gonna watch it anymore, they're just going to continue going in circles just like the comics.

P.S. Anyone seen this yet ? - http://www.imdb.com/title/tt5753856/

^Haven't seen the mid-season finale yet but this definitely was the worst season and that's saying something since it has had quite a few bad ones, the show is sort of a guilty pleasure of mine but I don't think I'm gonna watch it anymore, they're just going to continue going in circles just like the comics.

This season so far has felt like it was stuck in a limbo. Inane shooting, poor dialogue, little to no meaningful plot progression and ruining of otherwise powerful characters. Show has become so darn hackneyed. I agree with you, they won't end this... they'll just keep running it like a blurry limbo-esque monologue.

Peaky Blinders & The Last Kingdom are pretty good shows! Reccomended.

The Punisher was a good. The slow start was a little bummer. And I expected more mindless violence. :D

I had seen S1 of Mr Robot and loved it. Read mixed reviews of S2 and didn't watch it yet. Now I've read that S3 is again amazing.
People who have watched it, please let me know if it's worth watching S2.

I had seen S1 of Mr Robot and loved it. Read mixed reviews of S2 and didn't watch it yet. Now I've read that S3 is again amazing.
People who have watched it, please let me know if it's worth watching S2.

It's a mixed bag indeed and has pacing issues just like season 1 but they were just gradually building up the plot and fleshing out the characters so it's still better than most tv shows. If you liked season 1 you'll love season 3 as well.

Finished Narcos S03, and it really is a hallmark of quality. Feels quite lucky to have running at the same time shows like The Americans and Narcos.

Narcos Season 4: Strangely, the same piece of news brings consternation, as well as consolation - Pedro Pascal is not gonna be a part of the show from now, but at least the show will go on. After the scout location fella was found shot dead in Mexico, where the show shifts to next, things looked bleak for the show's future. Hoping for the best.

Back