Enslaved: Odyssey to the West - Discussion Thread

Ethan_Hunt said:
Wait till you really endure the pain in NGII. :p
Haha I know. I am was telling my friend the same yesterday night when I had called you.

Button mashing + insane boss fights = pain in the posterior. :p

OK enough of OT - I am waiting for this game. :ashamed:

My advice, rent it. You guys still have that Moviemart subscription thing going on right? Get this one. I assure you, it would be worth the ride.

Strange Bug

[youtube]8kKSnspUuvg[/youtube]

Heard there r many bugs in the game...which spoil the Cut scene experience...also heard...the game looks quite unfinished...they could have used more polishing....:D

Hells no! No glitches for me. The game looked pretty good, considering how UE3 keeps surprising us every now and then.

^I read 1 review where they mentioned abt such bugs.

during cutscenes the imp characters go missing, but when the scene is played again, its fine....it doesnt occur twice.....:)

Got stucked at chapter 9 where you have to use the cloud and get away from mines while chasing the dog I just keep on dying on mines any strategy here ?

This is the part where you have to save Trip from that mechanical dog right? Stick to the sides. Also pay attention to those 'boost bubbles' on the way. They usually are the correct path which you need to follow and boost efficiently to get the dog in time.

Ok , saw one of the videos i was rushing to get to the dog whereas i just need to go through the slides and i was able to catch the dog.

Heard the final boss fight in the game is very long and tough

Completed the game and it was a hell of ride, very accessible even for non hack and slash gamer

Started the Game on Friday & finished the Game till Chapter 11.

PS3 version cutscenes still has that screen tearing :|

Will finish the Game tonight.....

@jojo...sorry mate...I was not on the seat while u msgd.

^Coments on Actual Game will only be written when complete game is finished.

But still It felt very monotonous in all the levels, except for cut scenes. I haven't waited for cut scenes so much as i have waited in Enslaved, just to see the story moving ahead.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Just Now Completed the game....well it was an interesting ride, but too monotonous and I am sure I won't go back to beat the game for collectibles, as i beat it on Normal Level.

I felt the game lacked in connecting with the story part, the gamers were connected to trip & monkey for sure, but the story n narrative lacked somewhere. Heavenly Sword was a masterpiece in front of this.

Also Too much tearing in the cutscenes, the images used to blur before becoming clear during cutscenes, pop-up too during cutscenes, for me, dunno abt any1 else experiencing it.

Will get the game exchanged for something better, any ideas fellas ??

^it was present for PS3 version atleast.

I already have Castlevania :p

Got the 3 games - Enslaved (used), Castlevania (New) & AC2: Complete Edition (new) in exchange of

Farcry2, Resistance1, Burnout Paradise, Ratchet & Clank: TOD, Afrika, DMC4, SF4, Warhawk, LBP, GT5:p, SH5: Homecoming :bleh:

now will exchange Enslaved for some good game..suggest fast :p

Back